Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

adizero boots

• 12-10-2012 3:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭

a word of warning about adizero boots;these are all the rage with youngsters and teenagers;but i wish to warn you the spuds which can be replaced cant be ;the replacements are not available in ireland,i am blue in the face going into sports shops;they all know it but arnt informing the purchasers;i had to get the replacements from uk priced
    £20 ;buy them or the child cant play;has anyone run into this problem?i beleive this should be hi lighted big time as christmas is approaching.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

a word of warning about adizero boots;these are all the rage with youngsters and teenagers;but i wish to warn you the spuds which can be replaced cant be ;the replacements are not available in ireland,i am blue in the face going into sports shops;they all know it but arnt informing the purchasers;i had to get the replacements from uk priced
    £20 ;buy them or the child cant play;has anyone run into this problem?i beleive this should be hi lighted big time as christmas is approaching.

I have a pair of Adipure's and the reason of not being able to replace the studs Is because they aren't studs.. There blades used mainly for astro turf pitches.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Corholio

Cant replace the spuds? I'll chip in for the replacements.

But yeah exact replacement studs are lot harder to get these days. Good tightening before every use should stop them loosening though.

Advertisement