Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

corn snake help

• 12-10-2012 5:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

hi guys i got a baby anery black corn snake on weds just gone hes about 8 to 9 weeks old he seems to be very shy he keeps hiding etc on me when i try to handle him he just curls up he was due a feed on thursday an i fed up no problem there hes in a new starter viv with everything he needs heat mat 2 hides water i no to handle him for 48 hours after his feed i also cut a sock in half an wore it for a few hours on my hands an put it into the viv with him so he can pick up my scent im just asking for help regarding handling him and when should i start doing it also any other tips and advice would be great as its my first snake thank you so much guys jp and caeser

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭paulmclaughlin

What?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

. , ! ' : ;

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,693 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Jp theres no need to start multiple threads on the same topic.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement