Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Open Day

• 12-10-2012 5:34pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I've booked a spot for tomorrow's Open Day but I booked it for one student. Does this mean I can't take my parents and younger sister with me? I'm travelling from Louth and there's nobody interested in going to Limerick at my school so they (my parents) decided to take me down for a look around.

Just curious about this,

Cheers,
    Jamie

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Jester252

You'll be grand Don't worry
    What are you looking into?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭jamo2oo9

Hoping to do Aeronautical Engineering by direct entry or by Engineering Choice.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭CiaranMT

Won't matter, bring em on down.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 961 ✭✭✭TEMPLAR KNIGHT

Yeah im working at it, it won't matter just bring them you can always go on the talk/tour by yourself anyway but there should be no problem!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭jamo2oo9

Thanks folks!

Had a brilliant day there and honestly, I can't find any fault with the university! The engineering department were very nice to myself my family to take on a private tour around the Engineering building! Excellent information received from them and found even more info that I wouldn't have found out before.

Thanks all,

Jamie

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 961 ✭✭✭TEMPLAR KNIGHT

jamo2oo9 wrote: »
    Thanks folks!

Had a brilliant day there and honestly, I can't find any fault with the university! The engineering department were very nice to myself my family to take on a private tour around the Engineering building! Excellent information received from them and found even more info that I wouldn't have found out before.

Thanks all,

Jamie

thats good to hear any more questions just ask the majority of people here are pretty helpful :)

Advertisement