Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Munster Rugby Match tickets for children

• 12-10-2012 6:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭

I've gotten 2 adult tickets to the upcoming match in thomond park on Sunday the 21st of October for myself and my son, I'd love to bring my daughters aged 11 and 8 to the match also but don't know what the normal route is to get kids tickets.. The club I got the adult tickets from had none?? Any help please? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,084 ✭✭✭Jofspring

Munstermad wrote: »
    I've gotten 2 adult tickets to the upcoming match in thomond park on Sunday the 21st of October for myself and my son, I'd love to bring my daughters aged 11 and 8 to the match also but don't know what the normal route is to get kids tickets.. The club I got the adult tickets from had none?? Any help please? Thanks

Tickets are on General Sale for the match against Edinburgh in the Heineken Cup so might be worth checking out www.munsterrugby.ie

If not then chance Shannon RFC as I saw by their Facebook page they still had tickets for it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,152 ✭✭✭✭Berty

From a recent e-mail from MRSC

Munster v Edinburgh Heineken Cup

Ireland XV v Fiji International

1 hour - both games from €37

This coming Monday ONLY

From 12noon to 1pm

Now that the Heineken Cup Season has kicked off in full flight we are offering you the opportunity to get tickets for 2 great games from only €37.

Munster will take on Edinburgh in Thomond park on the 21st October and Ireland XV, managed by Declan Kidney, will visit Thomond Park to play Fiji on the 17th of November.

Tickets are available to purchase between 12 noon and 1pm this coming Monday the 8th October. To purchase click here

AND

Munster v Edinburgh Heineken Cup

And one of:

Ireland XV v Fiji International

Munster v Zebre RaboDirect PRO12

Munster v Glasgow RaboDirect PRO12

Available from Monday to Friday next week

Edinburgh plus a choice of 3 games from €45

Tickets are available online. To purchase click here

Got the e-mail 4 days ago. I know as well you can buy tickets from the ticket office on the day of the match. Heineken cup and big matches are usually sold out though so the only way you will get yourselves all together is to get terrace tickets because the seats won't be together.

Advertisement