Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

late night surgery dublin

Options
  • 12-10-2012 6:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 46

Hiya

Does anyone know of late night GP surgeries around the Dublin area. Open till 9 maybe.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,691 ✭✭✭John_Rambo

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=75716950
    January wrote: »
    If it's urgent there's DDOC for the north side of Dublin... or the Swiftcare Clinic in DCU

Hope you get sorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 chubchub

John_Rambo wrote: »
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=75716950
    January wrote: »
    If it's urgent there's DDOC for the north side of Dublin... or the Swiftcare Clinic in DCU

Hope you get sorted.

Thanks a million. Appreciate that.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,691 ✭✭✭John_Rambo

Where are you? I have used Ddoc, but I think it's Northside only. They will call out to you, give you advice on the phone or you can go out to them.

D-Doc Out of Hours GP Service
    Need a Doctor? At night or after normal surgery hours?
    Call D-DOC 1850 22 44 77
    Web: www.northdoc.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 46 chubchub

John_Rambo wrote: »
    Where are you? I have used Ddoc, but I think it's Northside only. They will call out to you, give you advice on the phone or you can go out to them.

D-Doc Out of Hours GP Service
    Need a Doctor? At night or after normal surgery hours?
    Call D-DOC 1850 22 44 77
    Web: www.northdoc.ie

I'm in D1... going to give them a call now.. even just re-assurance would be good. Thanks again.:-)

Advertisement