Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 13 problems (xbox)

Options
  • 12-10-2012 7:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks

im playing in career at the moment as i played online which i normally just do but i found it really crap this year so far..

the problem is when im playing stuff isint appearing mainly the bar that moves up and down when taking corners, free-kicks and peno's.

i cant see the time of match as in how longs left so i need to pause it. also other things like the score etc, but i do see the subs when they show and when carded so thats odd. i havent touched my tv in years so the settings are the same as always does anyone know how to fix this its really p&ssing me off.. ive had a few pwnos and they keep going over the bar or wide because no bar is showing to shoot:mad:

cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 763 ✭✭✭princemuzzy

when i choose online season it finds the opponent and goes to the arena but no further it just stays i can play for hours on end in the arena but never proceeds to the game

• Registered Users Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭madma

when i choose online season it finds the opponent and goes to the arena but no further it just stays i can play for hours on end in the arena but never proceeds to the game

thats odd it happened once to me the first time i played it. id bring the game back to get it swapped

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

madma wrote: »

thats odd it happened once to me the first time i played it. id bring the game back to get it swapped

This happens to me from time to time, a known fault I think which should be fixed in the upcoming patch ........ maybe lol

the problem i mentioned in the 1st post, anyone know if thats a problem with the disc? the time in the game, the team names, the bar that you see for the penos/frees/corners is not showing at all.. its like the screen is not fitting everything in as you can only have see the team names when kicking off... ah heads wrecked with this

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

How do i change my pro's position on career mode? I want to unlock the traits that only defender and goalkeeper can unlock

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭Arciphel

madma wrote: »
    the problem i mentioned in the 1st post, anyone know if thats a problem with the disc? the time in the game, the team names, the bar that you see for the penos/frees/corners is not showing at all.. its like the screen is not fitting everything in as you can only have see the team names when kicking off... ah heads wrecked with this

There's a setting under Settings -> Video that you can use to zoom the screen in & out to fit on your TV, try that and see if it helps.

Arciphel wrote: »
    There's a setting under Settings -> Video that you can use to zoom the screen in & out to fit on your TV, try that and see if it helps.

cheers for reply i got this sorted the other day, i must have changed the setting by mistake on the telly.. glad to be able to play properly now

Advertisement