Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I really wanna go out

• 12-10-2012 7:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,687 ✭✭✭

So as the title says, I really wanna go out but no ones about, what does one do in such a situation?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Knucklecracker

Get a bottle of wine or two and watch Ireland getting their arses handed to them by Germany and you'll be so depressed you'll be glad you stayed in :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,562 ✭✭✭✭Sunnyisland

blacklilly wrote: »
    So as the title says, I really wanna go out but no ones about, what does one do in such a situation?

:) Get into bed and cover your head and dont get up till monday :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,968 ✭✭✭✭Praetorian Saighdiuir

Go out anyway. Try to mingle with people, if all else fails just be the creepy peeper in the bar that steals drinks off tables.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,687 ✭✭✭blacklilly

Get a bottle of wine or two and watch Ireland getting their arses handed to them by Germany and you'll be so depressed you'll be glad you stayed in :p

Ireland being thrashed by Germany will have no effect on me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21 Knucklecracker

But the wine might :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,372 ✭✭✭im invisible

after a couple bottles of wine it might

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,184 ✭✭✭3ndahalfof6

peel some spuds.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,136 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Ok

My work here is done......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,629 ✭✭✭TheBody

Piss about on boards like the rest of us!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

realies wrote: »
    :) Get into bed and cover your head and dont get up till monday :)
    I suppose a ride is out of the question :pac:

I'll just finish this line. And fer fooks sake brush yer teeth.

*knits*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,568 ✭✭✭candy-gal1

See where the best place is for cheap drink/good music etc, or else your fave pub and get all dressed up and head out yourself.
    Its not as much of a huge deal, going out by yourself, as most people make of it, it can be just as much fun if not more if you pick the right bar :)

candy-gal1 wrote: »
    See where the best place is for cheap drink/good music etc, or else your fave pub and get all dressed up and head out yourself.
    Its not as much of a huge deal, going out by yourself, as most people make of it, it can be just as much fun if not more if you pick the right bar :)

Honestly don't think I could do this

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,520 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Pictures of Cats on the internets.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,136 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Judging by some of the suggestions mine is starting to sound quite good at this rate........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Defiler Of The Coffin

Sure head out on your own, it's no big deal. You might meet a fine young gentleman you can converse with. Or an unhinged psycho. Best bring some pepper-spray just in case

How about I organise an impromptu boards meet up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭MaxSteele

Prick! wrote: »
    Not funny.

Weeehhhhhhhhhhhh !!! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,568 ✭✭✭candy-gal1

Honestly don't think I could do this

Tbh most of my friends or just people in general have said the same and wouldnt, I would say to you though, try it once and see what you think, just make sure its a bar you like of some sort :)

• Registered Users Posts: 632 ✭✭✭Lyra Fangs

Get acquainted with your hand ;)

Seriously though you could just wing it and go out by yourself. Get happy drunk and dance with random strangers in a night club :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭msg11

OP I am in the same situation would love a pint, I'll go with you if your around..

msg11 wrote: »
    OP I am in the same situation would love a pint, I'll go with you if your around..
    One question....are you sound?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 745 ✭✭✭csi vegas

Make plans for tomorrow night. Spend tonight glamming yourself up for it(tan, nails, an obligitory shave where necessary :) etc) - you ARE a woman, aren't you? :confused: But above all, put plans in place - what you don't want is to be dressed up with nowhere to go :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭Where To

If I wasn't working, off the drink for another six weeks, hundreds of miles away, too lazy to be bothered, and a creepy bastard, I'd go for a drink with you no bother OP :)

Where To wrote: »
    If I wasn't working, off the drink for another six weeks, hundreds of miles away, too lazy to be bothered, and a creepy bastard, I'd go for a drink with you no bother OP :)

Ah that's so.....eh.....nice;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭msg11

One question....are you sound?

I click with anyone like a chain link on bicycle ..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,050 ✭✭✭token101

Prophetic

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,968 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Nice prediction :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,968 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Snap Token101...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,293 ✭✭✭1ZRed

Download blendr and try it out. It's about time a girl was on it.

Plenty of choice for you so ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,147 ✭✭✭PizzamanIRL

Tell the internet.

Advertisement