Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help? Can't make/receive calls or texts

Options
  • 12-10-2012 8:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭

Hi there,

If anyone can help me I would greatly appreciate it. Vodafone support is awful.

Suddenly since this morning I can no longer make/receive any calls or texts.
    I have received only one message today indicating i have a voice-mail but alas I can't access 171.
    I also can't access internet . My phone does not say anywhere about there being no service, I have coverage.

When I try to ring I hear no sound. I try to send a message and it fails. My account online says i have plenty of credit and I only topped up last weekend.

I re-installed the software on my phone. I turned it on and off several times. Battery and sim have been removed. All to no avail.

My phone is a sony ericsson x8.

Anyone have any ideas of what I can do?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Try the sim in another phone.

Where did you buy the phone?

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭Melena

Thanks for the reply.

Its a phone I have had for over 2 years now and every few months i need to reboot it. it's Vodafone.

It started working again this morning. Think I could do with investing in a new phone, however!

Advertisement