Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Thoughts on this men's jacket?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 918 ✭✭✭RoscommonTom

Mick1993 wrote: »
    http://www.mandmdirect.ie/ProductDetails.aspx?pc=PL123

Just looking for a few thoughts on this jacket before I decide whether or not to buy it, and any suggestions as to what to wear with it would also be appreciated!
    Not my cup of tea Im afraid

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Mick1993

No bother, I'm not sure on it myself so any opinion is appreciated! Haven't received much positive feedback from anyone I've asked so far so I think I may leave it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 555 ✭✭✭Smartly Dressed

Wouldn't go for it myself. I don't know if that styling is trend driven but it doesn't look like it would date very well.

Here's something similar from Topman that's a little quieter and more dynamic for that reason.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,597 ✭✭✭anniehoo

Mick my first impression was "not sure". It's like a strange mix of a hoodie mashed with bits of a formal jacket that just looks a bit odd. If you're going for the smart casual look, then the one Smartly Dressed posted hits the nail on the head. Hoodies will always be in the sportswear category for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

I wouldn't be into either of those really, I am seriously picky with my jackets though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭nocoverart

I'm the odd one out here because I really like it! It's a bit scanger looking but never stopped me before

nocoverart wrote: »
    like it! It's a bit scanger looking but never stopped me before
    Lol :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭nocoverart

anniehoo wrote: »
    Lol :D

I seen what you did there

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,061 ✭✭✭damagegt

Sorry to hi-jack the thread but I'm looking at two jackets myself but I'm torn between these two.Any opinions would be great.
    71J0xOz%2BS4L._SL1500_.jpg

41F81oAYc4L._SX385_.jpg

Speaking as a girl and what id like to see on a guy, both jackets are nice damagegt, but if i had to choose id go with the first one as its younger and funkier.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40 Balarrr Didiarr

1st one!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,061 ✭✭✭damagegt

cheers.I picked it up today

Advertisement