Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Account Switched From Student to graduate

Options
  • 12-10-2012 9:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone could help me out as I'm extremely frustrated about this situation. In June, I received a letter from my BOI branch telling me that they were switching my a/c from 3rd level to Graduate and if I was continuing in education that I was to inform the branch and that my a/c would not be changed. So I went into my branch went to customer services told them I had finished my primary degree and that I was starting a postgrad in December 2012 and that I wanted my a/c kept as a 3rd level. The staff told me that was no problem and they would make sure that my account was kept as I wanted. So, 4 months on, I requested a statement which told me that my a/c was now a graduate a/c. I am very annoyed as I informed my branch in good time and did everything that was expected and still mya/c was changed without any notice. As I am working and living in Dublin while I study I can go to my local branch at the drop of hat so how can I resolve this or more appropriately how can BOI resolve this.

Thank you in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 354 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Pat

Hi angelmusicgirl,

Thanks for your post. Apologies for the inconvenience. The account shouldn't have been changed over after your visit to the branch. If you ring your branch, they should be able to get this sorted out for you straight away. You can find your branch's contact phone number here.

Thanks
    Pat

Advertisement