Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 'Fix This For Me' Ideas Thread!

Options
  • 12-10-2012 9:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 964 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,

So as the thread title suggests, I'm looking to get some conversation and ideas flowing around issues / problems / challenges that you come across on a regular basis in business or elsewhere that could be solved or addressed by budding or experienced entrepreneurs.

Basically, I'm sure we all come across issues where you feel there must be a better way of doing things, or an opportunity to fix or solve something. Maybe it's something you wouldn't have the skills/experience to solve yourself - but there could be someone hungry on this thread who can!

The result could be a nifty new app, a new platform, system or process. Maybe it would improve your systems at work, maybe it would streamline a process, maybe it would just make something 'easier'. Who knows.

This is not about 'collecting business ideas', but rather just firing stuff out there that you've thought about before, that others might be interested in looking at.

From my perspective, I work in online/digital media, online marketing specifically. So I'd love to hear some about some problems or issues that could be addressed online, via websites or apps, etc - but I'm also interested in 'offline' problems that could be solved with online solutions.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 964 ✭✭✭riveratom

Ok, should probably make it all more targeted / customised to whoever may be reading :)

Here's how this could go:

1) Think of the industry you are working in or involved with, and what problems or challenges you encounter on a regular basis

2) Let us know what they are, and how they might be solved, or what might be needed.

I'm sure there are folks who want to keep ideas to themselves, but if you're happy to throw out some ideas / problems / solutions, feel free!

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭YellowSheep

Isn't that what boards.ie is all about?

• Registered Users Posts: 964 ✭✭✭riveratom

Isn't that what boards.ie is all about?

?

I mean business ideas....

Advertisement