Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need Help SUSI grant declined! Appeals

Options
  • 12-10-2012 10:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 28

Hi guys i did a level 8 business course in 2009 hated it had no interst in it so finished and didnt do my repeats ,took a year out, and re apllied the year after to office information systems level 6 as i did not get the points for the level 8 a course in which i am so interested in, completed 1st year and now in 2nd year and loving it going doing 3rd and 4th year got DECLINED cos i did level 8 before and told me im going no where i understand that it was a level 8 but am i going to be punished for the rest my years for my mistake ne help by ye needed should i appeal????

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

If you dropped out of the level 8 course after a year you should definitely still get your grant for the subsequent years of a new course so I don't know what SUSI are on about... Did you send in a letter from the college you did the level 8 in saying you dropped out?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 glanza__gt

they basically told me i wasnt progressing cos im doing a level 6 now??

Advertisement