Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hen party photo scavenger hunt.

• 12-10-2012 11:28pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 856 ✭✭✭

Hey all, I'm going to a hen party next week and I need ideas on a photo scavenger hunt, the dirtier the better!

Can anyone help??

I know this is probably not the forum for it but don't think any other forum would have the minds that are in here.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,050 ✭✭✭token101

A what? Why not just get pissed and shag strippers like most people?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭Where To

Do you mean photos of dirty things or leaving photos in dirty places?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 856 ✭✭✭Karona

Getting photos of things i.e getting a guy to give you a condom from his wallet etc. Not exactly filthy but you get my drift. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭ringadingding

Picture of a guy with a Prince Albert ....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭Dangerous Man

No one knows what you're on about OP, but whatever you do, try to behave yourself. Don't shit in the streets.

• Advertisement

I'm guesting she will make a list of dirty things the bride to be has to take pictures of, and tick them off the list.

She's looking for a bit of dirty inspiration for list items ...

Seems fun, I wish I was in charge of the list :-)

I'm guesting she will make a list of dirty things the bride to be has to take pictures of, and tick them off the list.

Thats exactly what it is ringadingding.

So do you have any ideas?? :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 76 ✭✭TheBoss!

Get the:

Something old,
    Something new
    Something borrowed,
    Something blue ..

...all from drunk men and take pictures of that?

Well, the usual ones, a 10" cock, pierced cock etc etc

Anything that involves the BTB rooting around a cock :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Strawberry Fields

Well, the usual ones, a 10" cock, pierced cock etc etc

Anything that involves the BTB rooting around a cock :-)

I have both if you wanna pop round for a snap

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,073 ✭✭✭Pottler

Knock yourself out - this is tinternet, anythings possible, so now you are in charge of the list - go for it..:D Give us your best shot.

• Registered Users Posts: 901 ✭✭✭Vicar in a tutu

As many cocks as you can find, I hope you find yourselves in a sea of cocks:) good luck:o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,206 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

She's looking for a bit of dirty inspiration for list items ... Seems fun, I wish I was in charge of the list :-)
    Karona wrote: »
    Thats exactly what it is ringadingding. So do you have any ideas??

I'm actually curious to see what type of checklist you want now, Karona! After the "dirtier the better" comment :pac:

I mean, you could say all in a laugh - but the dirtier the better? ... How dirty? ... A picture of the bride to be jerking or sucking off a male stripper would cross over into "cheating" than "dirty" :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,465 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Good morning. In less than an hour, aircraft from here will join others from around the world, and you will be launching the largest aerial battle in the history of mankind. Mankind. That word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. We will be united in our common interests. Perhaps it's fate that today is the Fourth of July, and you will once again be fighting for our freedom… Not from tyranny, oppression, or persecution… but from annihilation. We're fighting for our right to live. To exist. And should we win the day, the Fourth of July will no longer be known as an American holiday, but as the day when the world declared in one voice: We will not go quietly into the night! We will not vanish without a fight! We're going to live on! We're going to survive! Today we celebrate our Independence Day!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,664 ✭✭✭policarp

Prince Willy. . .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,938 ✭✭✭mackg

No one knows what you're on about OP, but whatever you do, try to behave yourself. Don't shit in the streets.

Now that you mention it, 5hit's pretty dirty...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 661 ✭✭✭Intensive Care Bear

Anilingus.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,664 ✭✭✭policarp

Good morning. In less than an hour, Today we celebrate our Independence Day!

Born to be indoctrinated. . .:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 925 ✭✭✭say_who_now?

Good morning. In less than an hour, aircraft from here will join others from around the world, and you will be launching the largest aerial battle in the history of mankind. Mankind. That word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. We will be united in our common interests. Perhaps it's fate that today is the Fourth of July, and you will once again be fighting for our freedom… Not from tyranny, oppression, or persecution… but from annihilation. We're fighting for our right to live. To exist. And should we win the day, the Fourth of July will no longer be known as an American holiday, but as the day when the world declared in one voice: We will not go quietly into the night! We will not vanish without a fight! We're going to live on! We're going to survive! Today we celebrate our Independence Day!

Here's an idea Karona- get a photo of each girl lining up one behind the other and giving this guy as ferocious a kick in the gonads as they can muster, a photo of every, single, one.

Please let there be at least a hundred girls at that hen party! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,293 ✭✭✭1ZRed

Picture of a guy with a Prince Albert ....

Know a guy with one who's in the guards if that's something that'd interest you, OP :p

• Advertisement

1ZRed wrote: »
    Know a guy with one who's in the guards if that's something that'd interest you, OP :p

Will he be in Cork next weekend by any chance ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,293 ✭✭✭1ZRed

Karona wrote: »
    Will he be in Cork next weekend by any chance ;)

Depends on how well you can tempt him down ;)

Advertisement