Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

nicki minaj

Options
  • 13-10-2012 12:48am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 28

anyone here heading to see nicki in 02 in dublin , im excited got my tickets during the week do you think she will put on a good performance??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,925 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

glanza__gt wrote: »
    anyone here heading to see nicki in 02 in dublin , im excited got my tickets during the week do you think she will put on a good performance??

No

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

do you think she will put on a good performance??

r3671.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 glanza__gt

ah well thats ur opninion hhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaahha

ah well thats ur opninion hhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaahha

Which YOU asked for ;)

Are you laughing, or is that her latest song lyrics?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

scudzilla wrote: »
    No

I second this.

There is a homeless guy who lives out the country by me. I might chuck him a few euro to do a gig. Few cans too. Will be much better than that Minaj shit

Keno 92 wrote: »
    I second this.

There is a homeless guy who lives out the country by me. I might chuck him a few euro to do a gig. Few cans too. Will be much better than that Minaj shit
    Better looking too.. And probably less hairy

why are u seriously trying to bother me is that all you want to do is comment on threads and throw digs at people for no reason grow up u fool seriously

why are u seriously trying to bother me is that all you want to do is comment on threads and throw digs at people for no reason grow up u fool seriously

YOU started this thread

YOU asked for people's opinions of the upcoming gig

YOU are getting angry because people's opinions don't agree with yours!!

JOG ON

She's fúcking shít!

Not a talented bone in her body

• Advertisement

im not on about u just a smartarse above it!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

*follows thread and gets popcorn*

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

whatttttt ??????

hahaahahahaha calling me a stupid hoe bahahahahahahahahahahah

Is Nicki Minge deformed?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭telekon

A Nicki Minaj fan using text speak. Why am I not surprised...

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭Avox

I'm going, can't wait! :D Only picked up the tickets today and all, pure luck

edit: To all the people doubting Nicki's performance, she can REALLY rap live. Sure her singing is far below par, but most fans would be there for her rapping, we all know her singing isn't going to be anything like it is on CD. Afterall, she is mainly a rapper.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,369 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

Ok all talk about the gig from here on. You've had your fun. Leave it now. Thanks guys. Cards and bannings form here on for anything not about the gig.

yup i agree ya im totally excited id say she will put on a good performance two and show :) are ye standing or seated?

• Advertisement

yup i agree ya im totally excited id say she will put on a good performance two and show :) are ye standing or seated?

She definitely will, apparently the stage set-up is going to be absolutely amazing! I'm standing, can't wait. you?

yup standing aswell i personally think standing is better tbh :) must try start saving now tho ha ha :) where ye stayin we tried jurys inn parnell

yup standing aswell i personally think standing is better tbh :) must try start saving now tho ha ha :) where ye stayin we tried jurys inn parnell

We're not staying, getting the bus back at 12.30 so we'll be back for college the next day..

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Mk2007

I am going. Judging by her performance in England over the past few days I say it will be excellent. The setlist looks decent also

Advertisement