Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pup found, how to adopt?

• 13-10-2012 11:06am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭

Hey seen they recovered 50 puppies during the week been sent to UK, someone said this morning there was another 50 found.

Anyone know how to adopt?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,085 ✭✭✭meoklmrk91

Big Nelly wrote: »
    Hey seen they recovered 50 puppies during the week been sent to UK, someone said this morning there was another 50 found.

These dogs will be kept in the custody of the DSPCA as they are part of a criminal investigation, they will be kept up until the court case is over I believe.

Ah it actually looks like the DSPCA are trying to get the "owners " to surrender, if they do that the puppies can go up for rehoming very soon.

http://www.herald.ie/news/which-one-do-you-want-the-36-pedigree-pups-seized-by-gardai-could-be-up-for-adoption-in-days-3256671.html

• Registered Users Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭Ellis Dee

Big Nelly wrote: »

Try this link and you will find several other places you can ask.:)

<snip>

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

I've PM'd you the adoption email address that the DSPCA have asked people to use. Good luck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

anniehoo wrote: »
    I've PM'd you the adoption email address that the DSPCA have asked people to use. Good luck.

Thanks, got it and sent request, fingers crossed

Advertisement