Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Self Build what recession

Options
  • 13-10-2012 11:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 43

I am currently half way through a new build and find it extremely hard to get replys from both tradesmen and especially companys in the construction industry. In the last month I have e-mailed at least five companys enquireing about sip roofs but to date i got one reply,this is much the same with most of the companys i have dealt with it does not surprise me when people go to other countrys to get supplies or even their house built as Irish companys are just not interested in doing buisness with the self builder. It is good to see that in this recession that irish companys can afford to lose trade like this does anyone else have the same problem?

Comments

Advertisement