If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arcam rDac

Options

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Dermondo wrote: »
    Hi folks, is this deal applicable to your store ?

http://www.richersounds.com/product/dacs/arcam/rdac-kw/arca-rdac-kw

Yepibeedoobedee,

Just drop us a line to sales@richersounds.ie with your contact details if you would like to reserve them and we'll do our best to get you sorted.

Thanks for thinking of us,

Atvb,

John mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭Dermondo

Yepibeedoobedee,

Just drop us a line to sales@richersounds.ie with your contact details if you would like to reserve them and we'll do our best to get you sorted.

Atvb,

John mc

Hi,

How much would delivery set me back or whats the best deal on offer ?

Regards,
    Dermot.

Yepibeedoobedee,

Just drop us a line to [EMAIL="sales@richersounds.ie"]sales@richersounds.ie[/EMAIL] with your contact details if you would like to reserve them and we'll do our best to get you sorted.

Atvb,

John mc

Hi,

How much would delivery set me back or whats the best deal on offer ?

Regards,
    Dermot.
    Next business day delivery is £12.95..

Keep me posted

J

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Keep me posted

J

Oops I have seen another deal, can you match this :D

http://www.sevenoakssoundandvision.co.uk/products/productdetail/part_number=rDACkw/1765.0.4.3?gclid=CLqBvfjY_rICFSfMtAod3n8Azw

Keep me posted

J

Oops I have seen another deal, can you match this :D

http://www.sevenoakssoundandvision.co.uk/products/productdetail/part_number=rDACkw/1765.0.4.3?gclid=CLqBvfjY_rICFSfMtAod3n8Azw

No problem!

Once you promise to stop surfing and pulling the price down :)

Keep me posted,

Atvb

John mc

• Advertisement

No problem!

Keep me posted,

Atvb

John mc

Excellent, I can't make any promises but i'll try :D, to confirm that will include free delivery ?

No problem!

Keep me posted,

Atvb

John mc

Excellent, I can't make any promises but i'll try :D, to confirm that will include free delivery ?

I'll do delivery at £9.95....

Keep me posted,

Atvb,

John mc

Keep me posted,

Atvb,

John mc

Aww, any chance of free delivery as per the other offer.

To confirm I am a multi repeat customer and have bought many excellent Denon AV Amps, recently the 3312, drool , I have a genuine interest and am keen to complete the deal ASAP......

Keep me posted,

Atvb,

John mc

Aww, any chance of free delivery as per the other offer.

To confirm I am a multi repeat customer and have bought many excellent Denon AV Amps, recently the 3312, drool , I have a genuine interest and am keen to complete the deal ASAP......

Dermondo - honestly its just too tight - its a loss leader and the other offers is UK mainland delivery only.

Keep me posted

Atvb,

John mc

Dermondo - honestly its just too tight - its a loss leader and the other offers is UK mainland delivery only.

Keep me posted

Atvb,

John mc

PM Sent

• Advertisement

PM Sent

ANy update

ANy update

Second request for an update, it will be my last and therefore I will withdraw any interest in the item if not forthcoming.

ANy update

Dermondo,.

apologies for the delay - unfortunately I'm out of the office a bit at the moment - Dave did chase me today for your PM details but I only got the request from him this evening when I sat down to the PC to start work!

As per my earlier PM I can do the Rdac and the Rwave as in this link: http://www.richersounds.com/product/dacs/arcam/rdac-kw/arca-rdac-kw at £299.95 - shipping would be £9.95 - if you can get delivered it cheaper anywhere in Ireland I'll happily price beat it subject to our normal T's and C's.

Apologies again for the delay and keep me posted if I can assist,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Apoligies to as I had laptop issues and am only back online today, I will consider that offer you have proposed, but in the mean time could I get your best boards price for the Cambridge BD751 with delivery please and then I will make a decision on which to go for and thanks in advance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Dermondo.

Thanks for the reply.

The best that we could do on one would be £749.95 with free delivery.

The DAC and the 751 could both be sent down in the same shipment otherwise there would be a delivery charge on the DAC on it's own.

We currently have the 751 in stock in black and it's an amazing player.

Keep us posted.

Many thanks

Dave

Hi Dermondo.

Thanks for the reply.

The best that we could do on one would be £749.95 with free delivery.

The DAC and the 751 could both be sent down in the same shipment otherwise there would be a delivery charge on the DAC on it's own.

We currently have the 751 in stock in black and it's an amazing player.

Keep us posted.

Many thanks

Dave

Really, mhmm thought it might have come down in price, if you check the link below, have you any of these in stock or maybe source them ?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Cambridge-Audio-Azur-751BD-3D-Blu-Ray-Player-with-1080p-Upscaling-/120985645223?pt=UK_AudioTVElectronics_Video_DVDPlayers_Recorders&hash=item1c2b4e70a7

Hi Dermondo.

I could certainly look into getting one of these for you as we don't normally bring in refurbished models. With the price difference, I personally would have a new one, but that's me.

Let me know if you would like me to find out if I can get one and I'll do some digging.

Many thanks

Dave

Really, mhmm thought it might have come down in price, if you check the link below, have you any of these in stock or maybe source them ?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Cambridge-Audio-Azur-751BD-3D-Blu-Ray-Player-with-1080p-Upscaling-/120985645223?pt=UK_AudioTVElectronics_Video_DVDPlayers_Recorders&hash=item1c2b4e70a7

Ok just had another look at this - on a player of this scale I really would not go for a refurb... so I'll happily go to £717 on a brand spanker..

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc

Hi Dermondo.

I could certainly look into getting one of these for you as we don't normally bring in refurbished models. With the price difference, I personally would have a new one, but that's me.

Let me know if you would like me to find out if I can get one and I'll do some digging.

Many thanks

Dave

If you could source that item I would go for it, the price difference is £150 and would be quite a stretch for me, keep me posted, thanks.

Your update I just seen is still £117 more, I'm afraid the refurbed model is my limit.

If you could source that item I would go for it, the price difference is £150 and would be quite a stretch for me, keep me posted, thanks.

Your update I just seen is still £117 more, I'm afraid the refurbed model is my limit.

No problem - as Dave said earlier we dont normally sell any refurb stocks but I'll mail HQ and see if they will release one - alternatively if you just wanted to grab one from ebay give me a shout and I'll send the guys a mail to tell them they can supply into the ROI no problem and see if we can get a shipping price for you.

Keep me advised as to which route you would prefer to go..

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

• Advertisement

No problem - as Dave said earlier we dont normally sell any refurb stocks but I'll mail HQ and see if they will release one - alternatively if you just wanted to grab one from ebay give me a shout and I'll send the guys a mail to tell them they can supply into the ROI no problem and see if we can get a shipping price for you.

Keep me advised as to which route you would prefer to go..

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

To be honest either way is fine, maybe first if you could source one yourselves then the Ebay route, either way I would like to reserve one in case stock is gone, thanks again.

To be honest either way is fine, maybe first if you could source one yourselves then the Ebay route, either way I would like to reserve one in case stock is gone, thanks again.

Dermondo,

just had a mail back from Richer UK towers and they will only ship new unnits to Ireland for some reason - on that basis and for the inconvenience I'll do a brand new one the refurb price of £600.45 and if you wanted it shipped to the south we would do shipping at £12.95.

Thanks again and keep me posted if we can assist,

ATV,

John Mc & Crew

Dermondo,

just had a mail back from Richer UK towers and they will only ship new unnits to Ireland for some reason - on that basis and for the inconvenience I'll do a brand new one the refurb price of £600.45 and if you wanted it shipped to the south we would do shipping at £12.95.

Thanks again and keep me posted if we can assist,

ATV,

John Mc & Crew

Excellent, I have just being talking to Dave in Belfast and have concluded the deal, again many thanks John.

Hi Dermondo.

Now that you have had the unit for a little while....what do you think of it ?

Thanks

Dave

Hi Dermondo.

Now that you have had the unit for a little while....what do you think of it ?

Thanks

Dave

Hi,

Yep pretty pleased initially, but have came across a few issues in which I rang your store on and addressed my concerned to Ciaran which in turn had said he would pass on to you.

1. Having problems toggling from an input select to another eg. Blu Ray to CD.

2. Sometimes when I play a cd it plays it in a way that the song seems speeded up.

3. Unable to FF or RW a track whilst listening to a cd.

They are genuine concerns which I hope you can address.

Regards,
    Dermot.

Hi,

Yep pretty pleased initially, but have came across a few issues in which I rang your store on and addressed my concerned to Ciaran which in turn had said he would pass on to you.

1. Having problems toggling from an input select to another eg. Blu Ray to CD.

2. Sometimes when I play a cd it plays it in a way that the song seems speeded up.

3. Unable to FF or RW a track whilst listening to a cd.

They are genuine concerns which I hope you can address.

Regards,
    Dermot.

Dermot,

Apologies for the delay getting back to you - dave is trying to get to speak to Ciaran to review what the situation is - from my own view I'd guess we will have to have the unit back to have a look at it but I'll let Dave shout you in the first instance to chat through the issue..

Apologies again for the delay - we will get you sorted asap,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Hi Dermot.

Cambridge has asked if you are running on the latest firmware. I have told them yes. Let me know if this is not the case.

They are currently working on this for you and we have provisionally ordered a new one for you.

I'll keep you posted.

ATB

Dave

I have recieved the replacement Blu Ray player today and it is having heo same issues and I have beeing in contact with CA and they have suggested that a refund is the only option at this stage.

I did contact the store and was promised a ring back this evening but that didn't not happen.I need to discuss what my options are as in an alternitive etc.

Hi Dermot.

This should be sorted by now and I believe we are picking up the player from you and are organising a different player.

Keep us posted if we can help with anything.

ATB

Dave

• Advertisement

Hi Dermot.

This should be sorted by now and I believe we are picking up the player from you and are organising a different player.

Keep us posted if we can help with anything.

ATB

Dave

Hi,

Thats grand and it's ready & boxed for collection.

Just an update, I will think about what player I will gofor and will let you know in due course as I am not sure ifthe Sony is the way to go and I want to do some research as to what will suit my needs as the Cambridge experience has not been sucessful venture.

Once you recieve the player and as you have mentioned can I have a full refund as promised and as I said I will be in touch.

I have also emailed you with this info previously.

Regards,

Dermot

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.