Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New wireless router

• 13-10-2012 4:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭

I don't know much about routers but I know my eircom one is awful I was just wondering if I get one from pc world will it work on a eircom line sorry if this is a stupid question.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,307 ✭✭✭stephendevlin

Yes it will. you will need to configure it to work with the eircom line. Very simple to do. if you need help just ask

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭BohsJohnny

Yes it will. you will need to configure it to work with the eircom line. Very simple to do. if you need help just ask

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭Plascebo

BohsJohnny wrote: »
    I don't know much about routers but I know my eircom one is awful I was just wondering if I get one from pc world will it work on a eircom line sorry if this is a stupid question.

If you check the eircom forum, a few pages back there is a post recommending the TP-Link from Argos (roughly about €51 euro)

Advertisement