Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Dashboard] "My Games" taking a while to appear.

Options
  • 13-10-2012 5:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭

Is it just me with my broadband connection? Or is it the fact I have so much stuff saved onto my HDD?

I'll explain.

After I exit out of a game, I sometimes want to go straight onto an XBLA game, so I'll head on to "My Games" section and I'm sitting there for a could minute or two waiting for all my games to show up.

I do have almost 200 downloaded games, that includes XBLA, Games On Demand and Demos. Would the reason be the fact I've so many though? Or is it my broadband or is it just Xbox Live in general? It's done it for me for so long and it's only now I've decided to question it.

Anyone?
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,671 ✭✭✭GarIT

Its the amount of games that you have thats probably causing it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Meesared

200? Holy hell....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

Ah I figured that anyway, oh well. Yeah, 250GB HDD comes in fair handy for that. Have about 50GB remaining :D

Advertisement