Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

HTC Legend - no app store

• 13-10-2012 5:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭

Hi,

I lost my HTC Sensation so have had to temporarily revert back to the HTC Legend. However, the 'market' app on it does not work anymore. It goes to the link and says an error has occurred. I know it's called play store now so I assume it might be out of date.

I'm using wifi so it shouldn't be an internet connection problem, and I can get into google etc. I tried downloading whatsapp directly from the website but it fails with the same error as the market app.

Also can't open the facebook app but I presume it's because it's out of date since the phone was wiped when I got the sensation.

Is it a case that I just have to manually add these apps or is the phone just too old?

Advertisement