If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I-can easy hd 8251t

Options
  • 13-10-2012 6:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭

How much would this be incl. postage to republic in euro?
    Thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

dellWlan wrote: »
    Thanks

Dell,

Thanks for the opportunity to quote - the ican is by far our most popular STB - its just been reduced to £29.95 and next businesses day delivery is £12.95 anywhere in Ireland.

Drop us a line to sales@richersounds.ie with your contact details if you would like to order one or of course if I can assist in any way.

Thanks again and atvb,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭dellWlan

dellWlan wrote: »
    Thanks

Dell,

Thanks for the opportunity to quote - the ican is by far our most popular STB - its just been reduced to £29.95 and next businesses day delivery is £12.95 anywhere in Ireland.

Drop us a line to sales@richersounds.ie with your contact details if you would like to order one or of course if I can assist in any way.

Thanks again and atvb,

John Mc

Is there a cheaper "standard" postage option?

• Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭antomack

I'd be interested in one of these too but am also wondering if there is a cheaper delivery option?

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

antomack wrote: »
    I'd be interested in one of these too but am also wondering if there is a cheaper delivery option?

Hi Anto,

Replied to your e-mail :)

Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭antomack

Hi Chris,

Think you got your wires crossed as I didn't send any e-mail and so am still in the dark on whether there's a cheaper delivery option available.

• Advertisement

Hi Chris,

Think you got your wires crossed as I didn't send any e-mail and so am still in the dark on whether there's a cheaper delivery option available.

That must have been me. There isn't a cheaper option for delivery unfortunately but considering amazon and play don't deliver at all and a trip to Belfast isn't an option it's not too bad.

Ordered mine today. They're due some in tomorrow so it'll be sent then.

A third part seller on play does deliver but haven't recieved a quote for delivery and can't see them being any cheaper. Plus the guys I dealt with were very good.

Hi Chris,

AntoM,

apologies for the confusion - the best deal I can do on delivery on the I-Can is £9.95..

Sorry again for the crossed wires - and as ever drop us a post or give us a shout if we can assist,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

AntoM,

apologies for the confusion - the best deal I can do on delivery on the I-Can is £9.95..

Sorry again for the crossed wires - and as ever drop us a post or give us a shout if we can assist,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Oh that could have saved me a few euro yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,312 ✭✭✭✭Esel

How much would delivery to ParcelMotel depot in Antrim be?

Not your ornery onager

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi there.

We could do delivery in NI on this for £7.49 which is a next day courier service with DPD.

Keep us posted if you can get it cheaper anywhere else.

Cheers

Dave

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 828 ✭✭✭dingdong1234567

Hi John,

Just sent a quick email to sales@richersounds.ie to get a quote for two of these boxes with delivery to the republic.

Thanks in advance!

Hi John,

Just sent a quick email to sales@richersounds.ie to get a quote for two of these boxes with delivery to the republic.

Thanks in advance!

Happy to do delivery on two units sent to the same address at the reduced £9.95 for the two units.

The ICan itself has now been reduced to £29.95/unit

Keep us posted if we can assist,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Happy to do delivery on two units sent to the same address at the reduced £9.95 for the two units.

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

That sounds good John. However i will need to check with the boss (she who must be obeyed)and firm up with you tomorrow.

Thanks again

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John,

I've sent you an email with my order. Could come back to me and advise. thanks.

Hi there.

John has ben very busy lately.

Could you forward the email to sales@richersounds.ie ?

Many thanks

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭novice

Hi,

Sent you an email to sales@ for one of these.

I bought one just days before ASO/DSO and got free super saver delivery, but now no shipping to Ireland even from the same people. It's a great and very simple to setup and use box. Perfect for Saorview areas with NI overspill (though obviously no iPlayer down South.) Even has a programmable on/off for the TV, so the old TV remote can be mothballed.

Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 PKtheDJ

Hi,

Are these available for collection in the Belfast store?

Thanks.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

PKtheDJ wrote: »
    Hi,

Are these available for collection in the Belfast store?

Thanks.

Hi PK,

At the moment we're completely out of stock again.

These boxes are just flying out.

Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 22,312 ✭✭✭✭Esel

I think the thread title has a typo?

Says "I-can easy hd 8251t"

Google says "I-can easy HD 2851T"

Not your ornery onager

Hi there. Yes, it should be an ican HD2851T. Thanks for pointing that out.

We are still out of stock but hopefully another handful coming in on Friday. It may be enough to cover the orders that we have.

ATB

Dave

• Advertisement

We are still out of stock but hopefully another handful coming in on Friday. It may be enough to cover the orders that we have.

I hope so. Friday will be two weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,368 ✭✭✭lolie

Hi. Are these back in stock yet north or south.
    Thinking bout getting one.

Thanks

@Richersounds
    This box seems to have been pulled from the website. Any update?
    Thanks.

Hi all.

The reason that the box has been pulled from both websites is that we are out of stock and our UK warehouse is also out of stock.

We are currently unsure if we will be getting these back in again and are waiting for news from our purchasing guys.

Sorry this isn't better news.

Regards

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Any update chaps? Had this earmarked as a chrimbo present lol

Liamalone wrote: »
    Any update chaps? Had this earmarked as a chrimbo present lol

Not good news I'm afraid - no stock update and I fear this is now a finished line - I'd start lining up the after shave as an alternative Crimbo pressie if I was you...

..however we do have the Tvonics DTRZ500 which is a Freeview HD Recorder STB with a 500GB hard drive built in for just £114.95!

http://www.richersounds.com/product/digital-set-top-boxes/tvonics/dtr-z500hd/tvon-dtr-z500hd

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.