Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need Shared Accomodation in Perth

Options
  • 13-10-2012 6:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭

Hi guys, im moving to Perth on the 16th of January and looking to house share somewhere close to the centre of town as I dont have any work sorted yet so not sure where to locate myself..im a member of easyhousemate but its not great and dont really fancy paying for these sites..where do most irish moving get sorted on? is there any good websites like daft to get somewhere?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,050 ✭✭✭token101

I'm looking for Sydney at the minute and I find Gumtree is probably the best of the bad lot. There's Real Estate , Flatmates (which I think has the exact same listings as EasyRoomMate anyway) and Domain as well. But I find they're all pretty much woeful to be honest. Listings that don't exist anymore, no pictures, inaccuarate info and a lot of scams on there. A lot of sifting through **** to find something half decent. That main picture on Flatmates pretty much sums how you'll be fixed for rental prices in Australia too!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 kevinf19

Bump!!! any Irish looking for a new house mate. Im 21 and I only moved here recently

Advertisement