Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung 40" LCD - Lost Screws for TV Stand

Options
  • 13-10-2012 7:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hoping somebody out there can help me out. I purchased a 40" Samsung LCD TV about 18 months ago, had it on a wall mount, now am moving house and need to put it on the TV stand but unfortunatly dont have the screws anymore. I need qty. 4 to go into the back of the TV and qty. 4 to attach to the stand. I contacted Samsung, they dont have all the screws in stock. They gave me the part numbers and just said to google them. I found some suppliers in US but their compatability listing does'nt include my TV model number so im not confident about ordering. Does anybody know is there anywhere in Ireland where I could source the screws? thanks a mill!

Comments

Advertisement