Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nicest reasonably priced Indian take-away?

Options
  • 13-10-2012 7:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭

Hello,

What is the nicest reasonably priced Indian take-away in Galway?
    I am thinking of getting one this eve.. hmm

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,161 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

Tulsi, you must be starving by now though.;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,940 ✭✭✭BhoscaCapall

There are none.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

There are none.

I beg to differ, sir.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

If you're still hungry later pop into the market for the Boardsies favourite Indian food*.

*Yep. I know I was the first one here to spot it but I have no connection. Still can't see how he makes money.

• Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭ger vallely

I guess you would be feeling a tad faint at this stage but for the future- Khazana out in Claregalway/Loughgeorge is fantastic.It's not that far out really and well worth the trip. their mackerel starter is fantastic,fairly filling and only around €4,I've never had bad food from there,only really good,tasty meals.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,533 ✭✭✭the keen edge

If you're still hungry later pop into the market for the Boardsies favourite Indian food*.

*Yep. I know I was the first one here to spot it but I have no connection. Still can't see how he makes money.

+1 To this suggestion, great food to be had from that geezer!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,924 ✭✭✭beardybrewer

This thread covered a few options:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056722766

I think Sahi Palance and Paprika are worth a look but it still adds up. Joyces and M&S do passable Indian.

Advertisement