Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Dog Groomer?

Options
  • 13-10-2012 8:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭

Now that Canine Cuties is gone can anybody tell me the name of the new Groomers that advertised in the Wicklow times a while back? It was in Kilmacanogue. Done a web search but without name is useless:confused:
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Imadub

There are dog groomers in Kilcoole called pennylanegroomers.com I have used them 0873103622

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,475 ✭✭✭Lil' Smiler

I use the Dog Salon in Bray for my Cocker Spaniel, she comes back so happy and gorgeous! http://www.thedogsalon.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭JanneG

Is it Doggywood you were looking for? http://www.facebook.com/pages/Doggywood/234656926659859

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭Oscars Mum

The Groomer in Kilmac is called Doggywood, name is Nicola and her number is 0872896520. She's good and the best value around.

• Registered Users Posts: 847 ✭✭✭wicklowdub

Bettyboop wrote: »
    Now that Canine Cuties is gone can anybody tell me the name of the new Groomers that advertised in the Wicklow times a while back? It was in Kilmacanogue. Done a web search but without name is useless:confused:
    Thanks

Sorry to hear that, Anne was brilliant.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭bido

Bettyboop wrote: »
    Thanks

Canine Cuties {Ann} Are still in business as far as I know they are based in Newcastle on the main St. where the old petrol pumps are.:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Christina1

Canine Cuites are still in business but has been moved to Newcastle. Just beside the old petrol pumps. Give anne a call and she'll give you directions 0862597757

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭Bettyboop

Oscars Mum wrote: »
    The Groomer in Kilmac is called Doggywood, name is Nicola and her number is 0872896520. She's good and the best value around.

Thanks got them done there,collected and delivered with bows on them and smelling of flowers:D
    Very reasonable and a great job done:)

• Registered Users Posts: 4 pinkhat1

i am disabled and cannot walk my dog. i have one volunteer dog walker who is fantastic but there are days she cannot do so i need a 'standby' volunteer dog walker. my dog is friendly and gorgeous. not a bad bone in her body! greystones area. can anyone help/advise

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭dudmis

pinkhat1 wrote: »
    i am disabled and cannot walk my dog. i have one volunteer dog walker who is fantastic but there are days she cannot do so i need a 'standby' volunteer dog walker. my dog is friendly and gorgeous. not a bad bone in her body! greystones area. can anyone help/advise

what kind of dog is he/she? good on the lead? whereabouts are you? i' d like to help, but may not be able to be too reliable. Maybe if you got a group of people no's and you might have a better chance at finding someone when you need them?

(also, you might want to start a new thread on this - you might get more responses)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 pinkhat1

she's a cockerpoo, adorable great fun to walk. no trouble 3 years old.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

Is the groomers from beside the Beach house also gone?
    My mum's dog loved going there, Sinead was just brilliant with him and personally I found the 2 german sheps there to be just gorgeous :)

He used to go in for this "Teddy Bear" cut - great name but he was never happier.

Advertisement