Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

shar pei pups

• 13-10-2012 8:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 44

hello new to this forum,just wondering would anyone have information where i would get a shar pei puppie preferably a mini shar pei.I have been on a lot of sights and no one seems to know or get back to me Please help as this serch is going on awhile

Thankyou

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

No such thing as a mini shar pei and anyone offering them should be avoided. Try zaralee sharpei.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭SillyMangoX

As far as I know there is no 'mini' shar pei, and if anyone is advertising stay well away as they wouldn't be a reputable breeder. Mini anything is just a money making scheme (except of course minis that are a recognized breed such as bull terriers). Stay away from websites selling dogs, most reputable breeders will not sell on them. Try looking at the Irish Kennel Club website as they should have contact details for reputable breeders, but of course a lot of good breeders won't be selling puppies this close to Christmas! Good luck in your search!

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Bamanlou

thank you so much for your advice

Advertisement