Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Life Free From range

Options
  • 13-10-2012 8:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 754 ✭✭✭

The Life Free From range has been discontinued.

I would buy a bottle of their fish free Worcester Sauce nearly every two months to make veggie gravy and veggie shepherds pie so will miss it.
    They also did the Parmazano Italian Grated Cheese Replacer and Egg Free Mayo.

The company behind it say they are considering production at a different factory but haven't decided yet. So if like me you used their products and will miss them please send them an email saying so and hopefully they may start production again.

http://www.mhfoods.net/life.html

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 87 ✭✭Serendipity99

I used to love the Parmazano and haven't been able to get it for ages. I'll email them and tell them I want it back! Thanks for posting.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,028 ✭✭✭✭--LOS--

good idea, used to buy their worcester sauce too

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭Cathy

Bad news - I just got a reply from them.

"Dear Cathy

Unfortunately Life Free From Worcester Sauce and the Parmazano has been discontinued because the major retailers found that there was not enough demand for it and stopped providing shelf space. I appreciate that it is very frustrating when a product that you have been buying regularly is no longer available.

I'm sorry to say that we have no plans to manufacture them in the future. I'm sorry I can't give you a more positive reply.

I appreciate you taking the time to contact us.

Kind Regards
    Colin Walters
    Frylight Consumer Care Line"

• Registered Users Posts: 11,028 ✭✭✭✭--LOS--

aww :( seems to be a bad year all round for veggie stuff being discontinued unfortunately

Advertisement