Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coonagh Roundabout Market.

• 13-10-2012 8:42pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,646 ✭✭✭

Hi all, anyone on boards know if the Sunday market near the Coonagh roundabout is a weekly thing and what time does it start/finish.?
    Came accross it a few months ago while passing by and found some great bargains there.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

Where is it held? Never noticed it before

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,189 ✭✭✭boomerang

Think you mean the Sunday market at the Clondrinagh roundabout? (Next roundabout after the Coonagh roundabout as you head out the Ennis Road).

It's on the left hand side, beside Arramount Furniture. Mix of indoor and outdoor stalls. You can't miss it. :) Open from 10-4 on Sundays. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,646 ✭✭✭washman3

boomerang wrote: »
    Think you mean the Sunday market at the Clondrinagh roundabout? (Next roundabout after the Coonagh roundabout as you head out the Ennis Road).

It's on the left hand side, beside Arramount Furniture. Mix of indoor and outdoor stalls. You can't miss it. :) Open from 10-4 on Sundays. :)

Yes thats the one. got my roundabouts mixed up. thanks for the info.
    will give it a shout tomorrow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

I popped in today and spent the grand total of €2, I got a hardback copy of Father Ted: The Complete Scripts.
    It's more like a big jumble sale rather than a market or car-boot sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭heresjohnnie

heh, andis it free in / worth the trip out??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,646 ✭✭✭washman3

ya, worth the trip out. its not a million miles away.!!
    a bit smaller last Sunday than the first time i was there.
    might be bigger alright if it was held in a more central location.

P.S. YES it is free......

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,135 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

I particularly like the way they park so close to the roundabout.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

MarkR wrote: »
    I particularly like the way they park so close to the roundabout.

Ya that is a cause for concern, an accident waiting to happen me thinks. I saw a big Transit van parked right next to the roundabout. They'll have to put up no parking bollards just as you come off the roundabout going up at least 20metres. Pity if it got shutdown due to some idiots parking there.

Advertisement