Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gym in navan

Options
  • 13-10-2012 9:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hey just wondering what the cheapest gym in navan is..
    Ideally one were you can pay every month
    Im not really looking to do cardio at the moment so do care if there a pool or not

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Not trying to be a smart arse, but you could do a quick google search. Aura does monthly direct debits and I know there is a few other gyms knocking around. There is one in Johnstown, just outside Navan.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭bladespin

There's one beside Chadwicks on the Trim road, heard it was the cheapest, avoid the likes of Skelly's and Aura.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭bobskii

Seen in the paper there Aura have 6 mpnths for €180

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 10,869 Mod ✭✭✭✭PauloMN

bladespin wrote: »
    , avoid the likes of Skelly's and Aura.

Any particular reason out of interest?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭bladespin

PauloMN wrote: »
    Any particular reason out of interest?

Didn't find either all that good plus their offers can be misleading (at least in my opinion).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭stek1980

Clubactive across from Chadwicks is the cheapest and the best by far. Aura gym is very small but does have the pool going for it, can be a bit pricey, skellys or energize as its known now is the worst, very pricey plus a joining fee, gym is very old and the pool is about its only saving grace. If you contact the 3 gyms they will give you a days free trial and then you just have to weight up everything that suits you in terms of price, location and equipment.

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭donmaga1

My brother goes to Clubactive and says it is cheap and good. Energize is a joke. I would stay away from them and Aura has a swimming pool.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭squod

Bodytrim on Kennedy row still doing €5/session.

Advertisement