Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

500 Euro for a used Iphone 4s 64gb

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 692 ✭✭✭fuerte1976

First impression - yes, although the photo looks 'like a shop ad'. Contact the seller & request actual photos if the shown one is not real.

Good win ! You snook in at the end !

fuerte1976 wrote: »
    First impression - yes, although the photo looks 'like a shop ad'. Contact the seller & request actual photos if the shown one is not real.

Good win ! You snook in at the end !

im a ninja

i messaged the seller there asking for more pics before i pay

• Closed Accounts Posts: 692 ✭✭✭fuerte1976

Good stuff. I've seen the 5 for sale on sites for 900 so based on that the 4s is good at 500. Have the 4 myself and its the dogs, so enjoy.

fuerte1976 wrote: »
    Good stuff. I've seen the 5 for sale on sites for 900 so based on that the 4s is good at 500. Have the 4 myself and its the dogs, so enjoy.

its 64gb also so for all my music .

ive had the same ipod for 8 years im dude a upgrade along with my wireless beats epic . :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,865 ✭✭✭✭MuppetCheck

I sold one months ago for less than that. It was black.

• Advertisement

I sold one months ago for less than that. It was black.

how much

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,407 ✭✭✭✭justsomebloke

well quick look on adverts has this one staring at €450 and you could probably get €10-€20 knocked off that, a couple going for €400 as well (1 2)

• Site Banned Posts: 957 ✭✭✭leeomurchu

Yeah I'd have said 500 was at the higher end of things the prices on them will be tumbling in the next few months seeing as how they'll all be upgrading to the 5.

As another posted adverts.ie or donedeal.ie I'm fairly sure myou'll find one cheaper and you can handle it before you hand over cash. You don't wanna end up with a beijing banger there's loads of fakes out there. Although seller is top rated so unlikely it's fake

http://www.donedeal.ie/for-sale/phones/4034139

http://www.donedeal.ie/for-sale/phones/4034139

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭Eire Go Brach

Going on what's been sold on Adverts. It's a fair price you got. Obviously the longer you wait. You will get it cheaper. But if you need it now. I think it's a fair price. Sold

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 739 ✭✭✭bradknowell

Jaysus I bought a white 64gb 4s last week for 250.
    If I can make money I might just sell it lol.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,942 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement