Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maths revision book?

Options
  • 14-10-2012 1:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭

Why can't I find a higher level revision book for maths anywhere? Like revise wise? It's not listed on most sites and in the ones it is, it's out of stock? If its to do with the project maths, I've just found another reason to be against the whole idea... :/ any help would be great, and I'll buy one off anyone who has it :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35 gaziah

Should be able to pick revise wise up in easons fairly handy. Good book, also helps if you have a good teacher and are willing to put the hours in.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,232 ✭✭✭Bazinga_N

Why can't I find a higher level revision book for maths anywhere? Like revise wise? It's not listed on most sites and in the ones it is, it's out of stock? If its to do with the project maths, I've just found another reason to be against the whole idea... :/ any help would be great, and I'll buy one off anyone who has it :)
    There isn't any being made atm over Project Maths :rolleyes: as you've seen with the textbooks everythings a bit rushed unfortunately! :( I doubt one will be published before June, but I've the old Revise Wise and most of it is great for the course! :) Maybe try a local bookstore or something! Online places probably won't have them as they get them straight from the publishers when they get ordered AFAIK!

Actually had a ponder and found this! :) Heard it's supposed to be okay, haven't used it myself though!

http://www.bookhaven.ie/product-detail/1671/Maths%20Junior%20Certificate%20Higher%20Level/HALPIN,%20MARC

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭glitzandbits

Bazinga_N wrote: »
    There isn't any being made atm over Project Maths :rolleyes: as you've seen with the textbooks everythings a bit rushed unfortunately! :( I doubt one will be published before June, but I've the old Revise Wise and most of it is great for the course! :) Maybe try a local bookstore or something! Online places probably won't have them as they get them straight from the publishers when they get ordered AFAIK!

Actually had a ponder and found this! :) Heard it's supposed to be okay, haven't used it myself though!

http://www.bookhaven.ie/product-detail/1671/Maths%20Junior%20Certificate%20Higher%20Level/HALPIN,%20MARC

That's great thanks so much! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,232 ✭✭✭Bazinga_N

That's great thanks so much! :D
    No bother! :D

Advertisement