Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First Kisses

Options
  • 14-10-2012 1:29am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 19

Describe in a detailed manner how your best kiss with each girlfriend/boyfriend happened. Not necessarily your first kiss ever. Was it awkward? did it happen more easily than expected? what was the setting? did you plan it? did you know he/she wouldn't reject you?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,317 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

I'm not giving you ammo for the **** bank

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

Perv!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 19 HmmmIFeelNice

frag420 wrote: »
    Perv!!

How rude and judgemental, can't we just share stories like adults?

Birneybau wrote: »
    I'm not giving you ammo for the **** bank

ammo?????????

• Registered Users Posts: 5,148 ✭✭✭PizzamanIRL

Like 13 year olds you mean.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭mauzo

My very first kiss was when I was 12. On a school trip, had been friends years and planned it for weeks. Was horrible. Too much tongue.

The most memorable first kiss with an ex was a guy I was with for 4 years. I worked with his sister, met him on the luas one day, went for a walk and he kissed me. that was great, always had a very physical relationship with him.

Aw....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,538 ✭✭✭flutterflye

My first kiss was at a pajama disco at French college when I was 14.
    We had both planned that it would be that night, but I was scared so kept putting it off, then he grabbed my hand and took me to the 'meeting corner'!
    Far too much tongue - was like a washing machine.
    Went on the entire duration of Maniac, and Chumbawuma's "I get knocked down".

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

My best first kiss was about 5 years ago. I met a guy in work and I still remember the very moment I set eyes on him. I thought to myself, "Wow". I know this sounds like something you'd only read it book, but he really did take my breath away.

After a while, we became friends and discovered that his house was on my way home from work so, as he couldn't drive, I'd drop him home. That 10 minute drive always ended up taking hours as I'd drive all over Kildare and Dublin, with us just talking!

One night he hugged me when we got to his house and then every night from then on. Hugs that went on for so long. I thought he was never going to kiss me, and I was too scared to kiss him! One night it finally happened.

It's funny 'cause I don't remember the moments before. I remember what his lips felt like on mine, and I remember what can only be described as overwhelming relief. Relief that what I had waited for for so long was finally happening.

/cheesy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭EdenHazard

I really wanna experience this, I say its an awesome feeling :(

EdenHazard wrote: »
    I really wanna experience this, I say its an awesome feeling :(

U mean u haven't been kissed yet?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,685 ✭✭✭Schwiiing

Never had 1. It's about time I became a monk. At least then I would have an excuse.

Novella wrote: »
    My best first kiss was about 5 years ago. I met a guy in work and I still remember the very moment I set eyes on him. I thought to myself, "Wow". I know this sounds like something you'd only read it book, but he really did take my breath away.

After a while, we became friends and discovered that his house was on my way home from work so, as he couldn't drive, I'd drop him home. That 10 minute drive always ended up taking hours as I'd drive all over Kildare and Dublin, with us just talking!

One night he hugged me when we got to his house and then every night from then on. Hugs that went on for so long. I thought he was never going to kiss me, and I was too scared to kiss him! One night it finally happened.

It's funny 'cause I don't remember the moments before. I remember what his lips felt like on mine, and I remember what can only be described as overwhelming relief. Relief that what I had waited for for so long was finally happening.

/cheesy

Not at all cheesy. Thought I would be slow to act arrogant if I was bumming for a lift! lol

Schwiiing wrote: »
    Never had 1. It's about time I became a monk. At least then I would have an excuse.

Ah but u're young. Right?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,685 ✭✭✭Schwiiing

Ah but u're young. Right?

No. 24

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭TheFruitarian

No idea, I kissed tons of seven and eight year olds when I was seven or eight, tons.

Seriously, anyone who grew up on a housing estate got up to mad **** on local building sites on Saturday afternoons.

The first time I got the tit, now that's a thread in itself.

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭Youssef Chippo

/cheesy
    Your first bj?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭Shane-KornSpace

Some bird I met on holidays.

No. I swear shes real!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

/cheesy

Why didn't you make the move first?
    Life and love isn't a fairytale.
    At least it worked out in the end though

• Registered Users Posts: 761 ✭✭✭youreadthat

When I was 16 at a house party, very drunk, with a girl who was rough. Bad times.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭3rdDegree

When I was 12. I had just finished serving 10 O'clock mass.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,317 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

3rdDegree wrote: »
    When I was 12. I had just finished serving 10 O'clock mass.

What was the priest's name?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,389 ✭✭✭mattjack

/cheesy

And now you're a Taxi Driver...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,428 ✭✭✭Talib Fiasco

First proper kiss was when I was 12...at one of those Scor na bPaisti brothel sessions. The ceoil and the quizzes were just curtain raisers tbh...I was part of the quiz team and did well in the first round...went outside for chips with the lads at the interval and we bumped into a crowd of girls from a rival village...just like that everyone just seemed to be paired off and I got this smallish blonde girl who was pretty cute thinking back on it...went to the side of the chip van and we both awkwardly leaned in for it...far too wet, not so much too much tongue but there was no flow to it or a bit...only lasted a couple of minutes though...got the shift off her proper a few years later and that was alot nicer. Never spoke to the girl since and haven't seen her in about 3 years I'd imagine...both our firsts though so it was awwwww

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭superblu

Some fat wreck in the harriers niteclub in tullamore. Still though it served its purpose. It got me on the first rung of the ladder so to speak. It's a tough time for a young lad wondering what's it's all about and when is it going to happen. The girls really hold the upper hand at this age.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

Who's sharing? Because you certainly aren't.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement