Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Raw questions

Options
  • 14-10-2012 1:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

Hey guys, two questions for you today. 1. Was just wondering what cm punk said to mr mcmahon when he took the microphone off michael cole and said something into it on top of the announcers desk? 2. I know wwe is scripted but whats mr mcmahons role in the script now. I thought triple h is coo and that vince was fired ( I know thats only the script ) but why is he still being called the chairman?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

To answer you're first question, Punk said "What a maneuver". A classic commentary piece from Vince.

See here ---->

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

The Vince thing is a tad complicated, but from what I can tell, he was removed from power as Chief Operating Officer, but is still the Chairman of the Board. WWE is Vince's property, so they can't fire him from that position. So in theory, all he lost was the ability to make decisions about matches and the likes.

Of course, you're asking for continuity here which is pointless in WWE. It would appear as if we're just meant to forget that "firing" and just assume he's back the way he was previously....

Advertisement