Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Back to work enterprise allowance

Options
  • 14-10-2012 11:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I am currently disabled for life due to car crash & self employed (company partner ship). My disability payments are stopped from October 2011 basing on the means test of my employment after receiving disability allowance for more than 2 years . In November 2011 i lost My job. As i got other job in no time, but lasted only for a month, i haven't applied for disability allowance again.

I had opened partner ship company became self employed in January 2012.
    As am unaware of BTWEA scheme in January, I haven't applied for that.

I came to know that, i will be getting support for 2 years as a self employed based on BTWEA scheme. Currently , i would like apply for that now. I am just wondering.
    As i haven't submit any self employment proposal to the disability section.

Can any one please suggest, If am eligible to apply BTWEA scheme now.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭The Apprentice

Based on old threads i have read on this forum - Yes you must submit a kind of Business plan or idea to the local Office and they have the ultimate decision whether you will be allowed to go onto this scheme. Im not sure on the specific details on your disability as it was never raised in the specific posts.

Again also im not sure if your eligible for the btwea if your not eligible for regular payments because of other incomes from other areas (either business or pension etc) you know the way the social can be iffy :P

Best of luck with it buddy either way !! Keep us posted on how u get on

Advertisement