Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AIBMS Insight

Options
  • 14-10-2012 11:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭

Hi ,

Have any AIB Merchant account holders been able to access Insights this weekend? I am trying to test live payments on a website but have no access to insights to see if the payments were successful.

I rang AIBMS customer support and they said that its down for the weekend cause of maintenance and i asked when it will be back live and they said tomorrow but cant guarantee tomorrow. I got no notification of this and am extremely disappointed.

T

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭cormicar

turbo wrote: »
    Hi ,

Have any AIB Merchant account holders been able to access Insights this weekend? I am trying to test live payments on a website but have no access to insights to see if the payments were successful.

I rang AIBMS customer support and they said that its down for the weekend cause of maintenance and i asked when it will be back live and they said tomorrow but cant guarantee tomorrow. I got no notification of this and am extremely disappointed.

T

Warning - stay well away from AIB Merchant Services. I have had an account with them for the last 2 years and just recently cancelled it. They are nothing but trouble.
    I was charged almost €50 40 days after I cancelled my account and they will not refund me even though they said my last bill was paid in full.

Their customer helpdesk is based in the UK and they have been far from helpful in most matters over the 2 years I was a customer.

*********You have been warned******

Advertisement