If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung TV

Options
  • 14-10-2012 12:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭

Looking for a Samsung PS51E6500. Let me know what the best price you could do is,
    Cheers,
    Dave.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

PHB wrote: »
    Looking for a Samsung PS51E6500. Let me know what the best price you could do is,
    Cheers,
    Dave.

Dave,

Thanks for the opportunity to quote - its a tight one - its currently £799.95.

Keep me posted and thanks again for thinking of us!

Atvb

John mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

John,
    Thanks for the update. Does that include shipping to Dublin?
    Dave.

PHB wrote: »
    John,
    Thanks for the update. Does that include shipping to Dublin?
    Dave.

Dave,

We can ship it for £39.95 (but more expensive than normal as it's a plasma)

Keep me posted,

Atvb
    John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Rockydog6

Hi John

Price on UK site has dropped on the PS51E6500 to £729 (with £100 samsung offer) - Could you give me a price for this inc delivery to Dublin in Euros ? (anything extra you can tempt me with to spend around a total of €1100 Euro ?)

Thanks

Rockydog6

Hi John

Sorry, re above I should have said that I would be interested in a swivel tilt wall mount and/or a 3d blu ray player in addition to the plasma. (Price quoted can be before refund of £100 being offered?)

Many thanks

Rockydog6

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Rockydog6 wrote: »
    Hi John

Sorry, re above I should have said that I would be interested in a swivel tilt wall mount and/or a 3d blu ray player in addition to the plasma. (Price quoted can be before refund of £100 being offered?)

Many thanks

Rockydog6

Hi Rocky,

Thanks for getting back to us.

The price has indeed dropped. Since this the demand has also got higher and stock has got a lot tighter, so this is now a in-store only purchase so would need to be collected in Belfast.

For a swivel/tilt bracket you're starting of at £99.95.

For a good blu-ray to match up with the TV check out the Panasonic DMPBDT110 MR currently priced at £109.95:

http://www.richersounds.com/product/blu-ray/panasonic/dmpbdt120-mr/pana-dmpbdt120-mr

Let me know what you think.

Chris

Hi Chris

Thanks for the reply. I am still thinking about the Samsung but was wondering if the Sony KDL40HX853 with BDPS490 3D Blu ray and Bond/Spiderman blu ray package as advertised on the UK website was available as an instore purchase in Belfast and do you have the TV/Blu ray in stock ? Allowing for the plinth on this TV could it still be wall mounted ?
    According to the specification the TV does not come with 3D glasses - How much are these a set ?

Appreciate your help

Thanks

Rockydog6

• Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭locha

John,
    Can you give me a price on a 40" Series 8 with delivery to dublin.
    Thanks in advance
    L

[Hi lads

Any update ?
    Thanks
    Rockydog6

Quote=Rockydog6;81653184]Hi Chris

Thanks for the reply. I am still thinking about the Samsung but was wondering if the Sony KDL40HX853 with BDPS490 3D Blu ray and Bond/Spiderman blu ray package as advertised on the UK website was available as an instore purchase in Belfast and do you have the TV/Blu ray in stock ? Allowing for the plinth on this TV could it still be wall mounted ?
    According to the specification the TV does not come with 3D glasses - How much are these a set ?

Appreciate your help

Thanks

Rockydog6[/Quote]

Hi lads

Please dont worry about replying to this - i am now looking for a quote on a pana sonic - please see new thread

Thanks
    Rockydog6

uote=Rockydog6;81690571][Hi lads

Any update ?
    Thanks
    Rockydog6

Quote=Rockydog6;81653184]Hi Chris

Appreciate your help

Thanks

Rockydog6[/Quote][/Quote]

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Rocky.

I have that 40ES7000 in stock and on demo.

Hopefully see you tomorrow.

ATB

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭towbar

any special prcing on 40es7000 - whats best delivered ROI

towbar wrote: »
    any special prcing on 40es7000 - whats best delivered ROI

TB.

apologies for the delay getting back to you - the 40ES7000 is currently £999.95 and delivery would be just £29.95 - there is also £100 'reward yourself' off any other sammy product (have a look at the small print here)
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/samsung/ue40es7000/sams-ue40es7000

Again apologies for keeping you waiting and please don't hesitate to drop me a line if I can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.