Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Simpsons: Tapped Out

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭badgerhowlin

Ya their back now

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭TFK

Is anyone else having trouble connecting today?

I am about 2k xp from clearing level 30 for the second time. Have bought the fried dough thingy and have tile number 18 building.

Other characters just seem to have random 24hour tasks to pass the time.

I have been building up my money so have about 350k at the moment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭Vojera

Yeah, I'm getting the server error message a fair bit today. It's not just you!

Eventually connected!

Woo hoo got 3 donuts for levelling up.....sorta lol

• Registered Users Posts: 2,294 ✭✭✭YellowFeather

Weird things happening around the Cool Brown House. Just had two Lisas standing sentry outside, which then turned into two Ralphs. A couple of days ago I swung over there and there were six of those moving statues outside. Freaked me right out!!

• Advertisement

Ha, that's weird. Yesterday one of my Krusty Burgers turned into a weather station!

• Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭delta36

Weird things happening around the Cool Brown House. Just had two Lisas standing sentry outside, which then turned into two Ralphs. A couple of days ago I swung over there and there were six of those moving statues outside. Freaked me right out!!

Don't blink!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,465 ✭✭✭corkie

Just got a small update, suppose to be four new things in the inventory.

3 Premium Stuff which i can not find and 1 decoration which was a tree!

No level 31 yet?

Edit: Theory on the EA forums, the update is just prep for a 4th of July update!

Also finally just got a ...

120px-Lemon_Tree_Tapped_Out.png

... in my mystery box!

Yeah! Congratulations on your lemon tree!

I think the 4th of July theory is right because if you look at the character collections there's one at the very end after the Boardwalk Performers with two characters (one looks like Abraham Lincoln) and it's called 4th of July!

I am kinda glad there wasn't a big update this week. It allows me to save up my money. I have just over 400k and its the most I have ever had without needing it for buildings lol

I have 32 donuts too, I doubt I will ever have enough for something really cool though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Spoiler for the two characters if you dont want to know: http://i.imgur.com/Xq8w6NK.jpg
    Rex Banner and Lincoln.

One of my brown house turned in to broken channel6 satellite dish

Another time my small farm of brown house turned into Otto's Bus

I wished they would have stayed that way, they would have earned me more money!

Plenty examples of this happening on the EA forums.

Had $433638, think about the most I ever saved up! Bought some land and 7 Kwik-E-Marts to get my bonus up!

Lost 12 hours on building tiles, I fell a sleep last night before I could collect the 19th tile around 12:45. Then this morning I forgot to start the build on the 20th after collecting it, lucky I had my mobile broadband with me at lunch time and discovered it then. Otherwise I probably be almost a full day behind!

My Turban Outfitters is just finished building!

Edit: Posted on facebook app page is: -
    The cat’s out of the bag and our 4th of July content has been revealed early. Rather than make you wait through the weekend, we’ll be activating the content shortly. Enjoy!

4th of July stuff has activated!

American Flag $5600
    Pinwheel Firework 30 donuts (.75% bonus)
    Box of fireworks 50 donuts (2.25% bonus)
    Lisa Statue of Liberty 65 donuts (2.5% bonus)

Lincoln's Cabin 150 Donuts (Earns $135 xp 22 every 8hours)

New costume for Apu!

993000_499312653471508_585869980_n.png

I have him on a four hour task at the turban outfitters so won't see his skin till one am.

My lemon tree placed in my park!
    945327_10151536170351298_2145077811_n.jpg

My SquidPort with Turban Outfitters : -
    1044210_10151536170516298_949212525_n.jpg

Had to temporally store lemonade and popcorn stands to take screenshot, put them back in front of them two buildings until I get more tiles!

The Lisa Statue of Liberty is adorable! Not worth the donuts, though.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

Really like this update, especially the costume for Apu. Lincoln isn't voiced, I think Rex Banner will be unlocked as a free character further through the quests. Nice update and unexpected too.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,889 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

I'm so getting the flag to remind be that Tapped Out celebrated my birthday! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,306 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Vojera wrote: »
    The Lisa Statue of Liberty is adorable! Not worth the donuts, though.

Oh, I don't know. She is a 2.5% jobs and xp multiplier. Some premium items at that cost do nothing but improve vanity.

Mars Bar wrote: »
    I'm so getting the flag to remind be that Tapped Out celebrated my birthday! :D
    Happy Birthday!

When was your birthday, mine is about 30mins time from now! I am nearly tempted to spend some money on donuts so I can get some of these limited time items!

I also maxed out my Conform-O-Meter (link to earlier post), the 7 Kiwk-e-marts and Turban Outfitters, got my consumerism stars!

endacl wrote: »
    Oh, I don't know. She is a 2.5% jobs and xp multiplier. Some premium items at that cost do nothing but improve vanity.

I'm a donut hoarder, so it's gonna take something really special for me to part with the glazed goodness!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

Happy Birthday corkie and Happy Belated Birthday Mars Bar :D

• Advertisement

DubDJ wrote: »
    Happy Birthday corkie and Happy Belated Birthday Mars Bar :D
    ^^^

+1 Too lazy to type it...

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 31,889 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

My birthday will be on the 4th of July. Sorry for the confusion! :o

Happy Birthday Corkie! :D

^^^

+1 Too lazy to type it...

:D

What he said :pac:

This is the reason for the age verification we had recently:-

Kids’ privacy rules kick in July 1: what it means for the app industry

http://gigaom.com/2013/06/28/kids-privacy-rules-kick-in-july-1-what-it-means-for-the-app-industry/

I still havent got that on either of my games.

Logged in for the update. Sent Apu on a 12 hour quest then remembered to give him the outfit. Dont think D'oh has ever been more fitting :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭delta36

Woo! 3000th post! :D

But on topic, 4th of July stuff is pretty interesting, have Apu off on the first quest now!

I believe this post makes it 3000 in fact!

:)

I believe this post makes it 3000 in fact!

:)

3000 for replies, but 3001 overall.

Phone said 3000. Laptop says 3001. Who to believe....? :confused:

• Advertisement

You need a new phone, too much tapping! :pac:

Advertisement