Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Simpsons: Tapped Out

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,306 ✭✭✭✭endacl

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    You need a new phone, too much tapping! :pac:
    I need a life. Too much tapping... :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭DesperateDan

endacl wrote: »
    I need a life. Too much tapping... :o

I love how the game constantly mocks us for all the damn tapping. Fun stuff though!

OriginID: WingutWilson

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

I love those jokes. They rip the piss out of Lincoln when you get him saying how poor a choice and desperate it seems. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 31,889 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

I always have the sound off on the game. Once had I left the kindle on loud and Homer scared the bajaysus outta me at 3 a.m.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

aww it's my cake day as well today.

no update on android for me yet

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭Vojera

It's not through the Play store, it's just a small update as you're waiting to log in, so you may have missed it if you looked away.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Vojera wrote: »
    It's not through the Play store, it's just a small update as you're waiting to log in, so you may have missed it if you looked away.
    hmm, perhaps.

I must check my char list again but pretty sure I had no new chars to collect this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭PinkFly

Rex banner is interrogating the flanders at the mo :) love this game

kaimera wrote: »
    hmm, perhaps.

I must check my char list again but pretty sure I had no new chars to collect this morning.

You should have gotten the new outfit for Apu if the update happened for you. Mine updated twice yesterday. The first time there was no difference and the second time I got the Apu outfit. No harm checking your inventory to see if the outfit is there and there was a problem with the text showing up or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭steve_r

Happy Birthday Corkie and Mars Bar!

Having terrible trouble evening logging in today. Hopefully its just me. I got the Apu costume last night but couldn't find apu himself in the game. Have a bad feeling I made him work for 7 days straight!! Just logged in now so all good.

• Advertisement

If you've put him on a seven-day shift, just store the kwik-e-mart that he's in and it'll cancel it ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭steve_r

Vojera wrote: »
    If you've put him on a seven-day shift, just store the kwik-e-mart that he's in and it'll cancel it ;)

Yeah that's what I did, he was two days from earning me $3k. Before squidport people were stockpiling land etc and I was saving money towards that but now with the tiles it looks like land and space won't be as important as having the actual tiles.

I'm sure people have noticed that stuff like Lincoln is limited time. Since it wasn't supposed to be released yet, I reckon we'll be lucky to get much more than a week after 4th of July. The 4th is a Tuesday so I reckon the Thursday after (13th) will be the next update along with the removal of the current limited time items.

At the end of the current Apu story quest you get
    The Liberty Bell decoration

• Registered Users Posts: 31,889 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    I'm sure people have noticed that stuff like Lincoln is limited time. Since it wasn't supposed to be released yet, I reckon we'll be lucky to get much more than a week after 4th of July. The 4th is a Tuesday so I reckon the Thursday after (13th) will be the next update along with the removal of the current limited time items.

At the end of the current Apu story quest you get
    The Liberty Bell decoration

The 4th of July is a Thursday. ;)

June, July, all the same :pac:

My squidport is very cramped due to how long these tiles take to build. The story moves too fast when the tiles take so long. I'm going to have a hard time fitting much else in.

2013-06-29%2016.57.48.png

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭Topsnakebite

Add me guys need more friends to get monies and xp

Origin id: topsnakebite

• Registered Users Posts: 10,981 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

Got a mystery box for playing regularly, got my third angel topiary. Decided that I might as well chance my arm with the Homer Buddha, and got annoyed when I got a burning bush, so tried again and got another burning bush. I figured third time would be lucky, got a green dumpster. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 22,306 ✭✭✭✭endacl

dulpit wrote: »
    Got a mystery box for playing regularly, got my third angel topiary. Decided that I might as well chance my arm with the Homer Buddha, and got annoyed when I got a burning bush, so tried again and got another burning bush. I figured third time would be lucky, got a green dumpster. :pac:

Handy. You can chuck your angel bushes and bushes into the dumpster.

I got my five day mystery box yesterday. Another three poxy white fences.

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭CSSE09

Skinner bird watching

skinner.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,465 ✭✭✭corkie

Gave the Homer Buddha a go and got a mystery box which had $250 in it!

Edit: The $250 is instead of a lemon tree which I already got recently!

What you could get in a Homer Buddha
    What you could get in a Mystery Box

I have left sideshow bob untapped in my town for the last few days, and as a result my Righteousness hasn't plummeted since!

Had to move my complete boardwalk down as I was going to run out of room by the mountains to build the last three buildings! I want to keep all my buildings in a straight line! I am currently building my 21st tile, ready noon tomorrow!

My Squidport before I moved it!. I stored it all and rebuild it the same as I had it!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,772 ✭✭✭The J Stands for Jay

I've just started (level 8), add me pls! McGaggs

• Registered Users Posts: 4,322 ✭✭✭Potatoeman

Stats are here: http://tstotips.com/category/mystery-box/
    I got lucky and got a lemon tree and squeaky voice teen.

Anyone notice that adding friends is hit and miss? Sometimes I can't find the name and other times the request fails.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

My town is a little all over the place at the moment. With buying land, squidport and new additions things havent fitted into the old layout. Decided on waiting until I buy all the remaining land and then redo-ing a few things.

Never thought i'd afford all the land. But once you reach level 30 and have all your tasks finished money starts rolling in. Squidport is obviously still a long way off being complete too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭BluesBerry

My niece (7) likes to make accounts just to get donuts and buy homer buddahs didnt know she did this till one day she got real excited and squealed she won finks lab then accidentally logged out panic ensued trying to remember what email she used to register and password after a couple of hours of trying (me) we (I) eventually got it back luckily we could create the email she used for (it was not in use phew) then I realised something I am so addicted to this damn game and yes I went to great lengths to secure this all because of finks lab....jesus

anyway anyone that needs friends can you add 124loveme please it will be played and build up daily my main account is maxed out for friends thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

BluesBerry wrote: »
    My niece (7) likes to make accounts just to get donuts and buy homer buddahs didnt know she did this till one day she got real excited and squealed she won finks lab then accidentally logged out panic ensued trying to remember what email she used to register and password after a couple of hours of trying (me) we (I) eventually got it back luckily we could create the email she used for (it was not in use phew) then I realised something I am so addicted to this damn game and yes I went to great lengths to secure this all because of finks lab....jesus

anyway anyone that needs friends can you add 124loveme please it will be played and build up daily my main account is maxed out for friends thanks

I'll add you if you promise to use some full stops.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭BluesBerry

keano_afc wrote: »
    I'll add you if you promise to use some full stops.

Thanks. :p

I'm getting Rex Banner tomorrow :D

Lincoln's quest is brilliant.
    He keeps talking about going back to his own time and a long and happy retirement. Nobody has the heart to tell him what happens.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,002 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

Just got into this last weekand enjoying it so far, wouldnt mind a few more people i could visit, origin name is VinLieger if anyone wants to add me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,294 ✭✭✭YellowFeather

I just got a mystery box in my mystery box! :eek:

Then I got a poxy parking lot in my mystery box box. I currently have about 25 characters buying fireworks. Can't wait to see them all come out.

What's the craic with Rex Banner? I have Lincoln acting paranoid at the mo. Do I need to complete his tasks before getting Rex? Am conscious that this is limited - would hate to miss Rex!

Advertisement