Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Simpsons: Tapped Out

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,465 ✭✭✭corkie

hoodwinked wrote: »
    yeah but the lemonade stand and fried donuts dont earn anyway?

But they increase your gluttony stars!
    Mars Bar wrote: »
    Well one of the buildings didn't have to be on the boardwalk (:o) so that has started building.

Which building in the Squidport quests didn't have to be put on the boardwalk?

My first tattoo built on the Squidport! Currently building my 22nd tile! Only two more buildings and 9 more tiles to finish the Squidport quests!

1016694_10151543472581298_901127113_n.jpg

Currently doing ( Rockets’ Red Glare Pt. 6) in the 4th July quests!

Have a healthy in game balance of $503938

• Registered Users Posts: 31,889 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

It was one of the diners. Cost 15,000 IIRC. Probably not a boardwalk buidling.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

It was one of the diners. Cost 15,000 IIRC. Probably not a boardwalk buidling.

That's the nighthawk diner with Rex Banner. It was added in the latest 4th of July update.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭Vojera

That's what I've done. Haven't built Zesty's or Pimento Grove just yet but will eventually.
    I haven't myself either, although in fairness I'm only after getting Agnes Skinner and now I'm saving for Herman's ($249k!) so I still have better things to spend my cash on. I imagine that once I catch up (depending how much time there is between levels) I'll end up with piles of cash and nothing to spend it on so they can wait until then.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Looks like a free gift on the 4th. It's a Premium Item but always the same one.

It's:
    The box of fireworks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,306 ✭✭✭✭endacl

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    Looks like a free gift on the 4th. It's a Premium Item but always the same one.

It's:
    The box of fireworks.
    Won't bother buying
    that
    so...

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭7ofBrian

Dammit. I already have!

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭badgerhowlin

how do i get my Righteouness up. I have only 1 star

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭djkeogh

that's a pretty decent 4th of July gift. 2.25% bonus to all money and xp. I wasn't expecting 50 donuts worth of a premium item. It's not great looking but I was expecting more like 7 or 10 donuts for the day that's in it so happy enough with this.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭BluesBerry

The
    fireworks
    area nice little bonus ,but didnt someone say that at the end of the apu quests you get a liberty bell or something?

The Apu quest just seems to be going around in circles for me send 15 poeple to buy fireworks twice , and ned has been interrogated 3 times now is this the same for everyone else?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭djkeogh

yea the quests often don't make a huge amount of sense and are just the same tasks repeated often multiple times to drag them out for a certain number of days

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

djkeogh wrote: »
    that's a pretty decent 4th of July gift. 2.25% bonus to all money and xp. I wasn't expecting 50 donuts worth of a premium item. It's not great looking but I was expecting more like 7 or 10 donuts for the day that's in it so happy enough with this.

Unless of course you've already spent 50 doughnuts on one. Which I havent, but I'm sure that must suck if you have.

I'm really not sure the word 'quest' should be used unless there's either a dragon or a magic sword involved...

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭delta36

djkeogh wrote: »

I think it's pretty cool as well, and it's nice that it's interactive..sort of, more so than any other decoration I've gotten so far.

Also, the line from Homer today made me crack up a bit, I quite liked it!

how do i get my Righteousness up. I have only 1 star

When your righteousness drops, usually once a day. You can get back by putting graffiti or moping up graffiti in about 20 of your friends towns (3 buildings in each).

Read TSTOtips on the conform-o-meter ratings!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

Aggghhh. I just got to the end of level 30, clicked on my little prize box, wasn't really paying attention, and clicked a second one. Now I'm down a pile of money and only got two doughnuts out of it; ,must've had to buy the 2nd box.
    :(

alwaysadub wrote: »
    Aggghhh. I just got to the end of level 30, clicked on my little prize box, wasn't really paying attention, and clicked a second one. Now I'm down a pile of money and only got two doughnuts out of it; ,must've had to buy the 2nd box.
    :(

You have reached the bonus level

http://tstotips.com/2013/06/17/what-happens-at-the-bonus-level-for-level-28-players/

• Registered Users Posts: 31,889 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

For the first time in a LONG time, I've reached four stars on the conform-o-meter!
    With squid port being so slow, it has given me a chance to build a few more shops and houses.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭BluesBerry

For the first time in a LONG time, I've reached four stars on the conform-o-meter!
    With squid port being so slow, it has given me a chance to build a few more shops and houses.

I got 4 and a half stars Im delighted, especially with the stop sign trick I learned here its nice to see those stars lol

Decided to cave and bought some donuts so I could get Lincoln's Log Cabin, also got Lisa Statue and a Pinwheel!

Screenshot_2013-07-06-16-38-43.png

Above is my temporary placing for the cabin, probably move it later on to the sea front!
    Anyone else disappointed at the size of the final Apu storyline prize - Liberty Bell

Currently building my 25th tile for the boardwalk, lost another 10 hours on build time because I fell asleep before time to collect last night! That would put me a full day behind others, who like me haven't spent donuts on speeding up tiles!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

I wont spoil it, but Lincoln's disguise is brilliant. I actually lol'd when I seen it.

Just finished the 4th of July storyline. Supposedly it finishes up tomorrow so just in time for me. Also building my 27th Squidport tile with one more building to be unlocked and built. Have one more strip of land to buy too and I'll have it all purchased. Being buying lots since Whacking Day so it's really built up recently. After those ill be focusing on getting the 3 aspirational buildings. It'll take a while to build up the 5 million needed for all three though.

As of 6pm all of the 4th of July stuff is gone from my game. Could be gone since earlier I'm not too sure.

DubDJ wrote: »
    As of 6pm all of the 4th of July stuff is gone from my game. Could be gone since earlier I'm not too sure.

From TSTOtips : -
    it appears Lincoln and his cabin will still be available until July 25. And apparently EA is allowing anyone who started Apu’s quest to finish it and get the reward.

So I'll still get my liberty bell?!?

Have been slacking off over the weekend. Turns out there's more to life than TSTO!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Just started playing this.

Guess it's not much fun if you don't have friends to visit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

I didn't do any of the 4th July stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭PinkFly

Just started playing this.

Guess it's not much fun if you don't have friends to visit.

Whats your username and we can add u

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

PinkFly wrote: »
    Whats your username and we can add u

Think it's Chanure

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

I don't visit any friends, I don't see the point or benefit

Advertisement