Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Simpsons: Tapped Out

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,889 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Apart from money and xp?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

Mars Bar wrote: »
    Apart from money and xp?

When you get to a certain level that money and XP will be insignificant. Tiny amounts for all that tapping.

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭TFK

DubDJ wrote: »
    When you get to a certain level that money and XP will be insignificant. Tiny amounts for all that tapping.

I haven't bothered with friends for a little while, I am almost done level 30 for the third time now!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Visiting friends affect one of your ratings. When that goes down, thats the only time I feel I HAVE to visit friends, otherwise I just do it whenever I feel like it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,465 ✭✭✭corkie

`Much Ado About Muffins` built on the squidport! Currently building my 26th tile! 5 more tiles and 1 more building to finish the squidport quest line!

1012681_10151555424036298_809995972_n.jpg

Currently have this quest running as well: -Abe researches his fate (24 hours) ( Lincoln triggers) ( Honest Abe Pt. 5)

There is a new TSTO site, a facebook type site (found out about it on TSTOtips), handy if you want to communicate with your friends! Any of my current friends in the game if you want to join and have me as a friend on the site, please click here!

Regards,

John

• Advertisement

I added a fair amount of friends around Wacking Day. Also found this thread and TSTOTips around the same time. I visited friends every day until I finished during Wacking Day.

And after that I only visited for building up the righteousness rating. My social rating never drops despite never visiting friends.

Think I must be finished as I dont have any more prompts.

Also got a free tile as a glitch. One finished and went to my inventory. Went to place it, did so, and had another waiting in my inventory. Definitely only had the one but got two out of it :D

Got an update through the App Store earlier. No changes to note, must of been bug fixes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Seems to be a lot faster now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭Vojera

I finally started building Pimento Grove today. I wasn't going to bother but there are rumours that it'll be needed for a quest in level 31 and I had the cash. I actually feel pretty satisfied at getting it out of the way.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,223 ✭✭✭Michael D Not Higgins

Everytime I start building up cash for Herman's I get another boardwalk building thrown in to build and it sets me back again. I'm on about 200k at the moment and two more tiles til the next boardwalk bit, so I might actually get around to building Herman's, but I'll have to start saving for Zesty's then not to mention the rest of the boardwalk. Any word on Zesty's having any tasks associated with it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

anyone else lose the cool homer skin? i only have normal homer now? :(

• Registered Users Posts: 31,889 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Vojera wrote: »
    I finally started building Pimento Grove today. I wasn't going to bother but there are rumours that it'll be needed for a quest in level 31 and I had the cash. I actually feel pretty satisfied at getting it out of the way.

Funny, I did the same thing last night but only because I had the money to.

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭CSSE09

Everytime I start building up cash for Herman's I get another boardwalk building thrown in to build and it sets me back again. I'm on about 200k at the moment and two more tiles til the next boardwalk bit, so I might actually get around to building Herman's, but I'll have to start saving for Zesty's then not to mention the rest of the boardwalk. Any word on Zesty's having any tasks associated with it?

None, I'm not going to bother building it for a lot longer, don't see the point until the cost of it comes down with a few more level updates.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

Origin down for anyone else?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,002 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

Vegeta wrote: »

Yeah been that way for about 15 minutes for me

• Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭delta36

Vegeta wrote: »

Yup.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭Vojera

Me too. Thought it was just me!
    Any word on Zesty's having any tasks associated with it?

Haven't heard anything yet so I won't be building it for a while. Waaaay too expensive for a building you don't even need.

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭badgerhowlin

Im logging in fine

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

I have been on no problem but the last couple of days my daughter can't get it. I put in the email address linked to the origin ID and it keeps going to make a new account regardless of me choosing to log in.

Also, what is the rightousness meter thing mentioned? I don't see that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,465 ✭✭✭corkie

DubDJ wrote: »
    Got an update through the App Store earlier. No changes to note, must of been bug fixes.

No update on android, so probably just bug fixes for IOS. More speculation on TSTOtips.
    Also, what is the righteousness meter thing mentioned? I don't see that.

Click on the stars on the bottom left hand side of your screen which should bring up the Conform-O-Meter (I have since got 5 stars after taking that screenshot), righteousness is just 1 of 8 ratings! You can find out more about them on TSTOtips.

I broke the $1,000,000 for the first time today, currently have $1,067,306 so in good shape if the level 31 update lands this week!

Currently on "Honest Abe Pt. 8" make Lincoln run for it - and he hides in his cabin! My 27th tile is building! Both will be finished in 7 hours, probably will speed them up later when they only cost 2 donuts each, so I am not up late!

23:08 Edited below rather than posting again: -
    gnfnrhead wrote: »
    I wont spoil it, but Lincoln's disguise is brilliant. I actually lol'd when I seen it.

I like his disguise too! -- "9. Abe attempts to blend in (24 hours) ( Lincoln triggers) ( Honest Abe Pt. 9)" - have a look at him if your visiting my town!

I used donuts around half nine when it only cost 2 donuts each to speed up the above.

The Crypto Barn is building and so is my 28th tile!

There is a new TSTO site, a facebook type site (found out about it on TSTOtips), handy if you want to communicate with your friends! Any of my current friends in the game if you want to join and have me as a friend on the site, please click here!

Regards,
    John

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭gubbie

hoodwinked wrote: »
    anyone else lose the cool homer skin? i only have normal homer now? :(

I still have mine

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭TFK

What was the homer skin?

After reading here I decided to build pimento grove, I had the cash and very little else to be doing!

Also have the muffin place and 26th tile building.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭PinkFly

Grrr im so far behind...was hoping to catch up to level 30 but money is just so hard to save

• Registered Users Posts: 7,015 ✭✭✭Wossack

too much crud to buy alright - hit 30 the other day, and didnt notice for a while hah

think im building fat tonys compound (or something) atm

Once you hit level 30 and have everything built, your money flies up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭PinkFly

But until then it's save build save save build!!! Have wiggums house. .post office and hospital all waiting to be built ....not much cash to build them tho!!!

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    My money is flying up. The only thing I'm spending is on boardwalk tiles. Everything else is income. I'll pass $5 million on my next collection! It was $2 million only a few weeks ago. Sending everyone on 8 to 12 hour tasks seems to be a very good way of making money.

Almost two weeks to the minute later, and I'm over $7 million. :o

Still the only thing I have to spend money on is boardwalk tiles. Guess I could buy the magnifying glass etc but I dont see where I could fit them in without them looking crap.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,981 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

Currently have the businessmans club, el chemistri, my first tattoo, adult education annex, hospital and post office to build. So many buildings, not enough money... Starting with businessmans club (it's top of my list, and I'll have money saved in a few hours), then work my way down...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 224 ✭✭ruthiepie

TFK wrote: »
    What was the homer skin?

I don't have the cool home skin. When did this happen or what task is it?? Haven't seen that come up at all :confused::confused:

Advertisement