Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Simpsons: Tapped Out

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭DesperateDan

I cannot believe I'm staying awake an extra half hour just to set another tile to build...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,465 ✭✭✭corkie

This thread has been quite today! Nothing much to do in Springfield while we wait for the Level 31 update hopefully on 18/7/13. All the squidport quests should be complete by then! I will be starting the build of my 30th tile around 0:45.

In the mean time I was inspired by TSTOtips post on movie theaters, so I gave it a try!

Screenshot Now in a later post!

Changed the screenshot above added a Car-park to turn it into a drive-in!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

Just started my 31st tile and its 2 days :( So by Monday night I'll be finished the Squidport tasks and have enough money (over 1 million) to buy the last bit of land. I've a feeling the game will get quite boring now :D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,306 ✭✭✭✭endacl

DubDJ wrote: »
    Just started my 31st tile and its 2 days :( So by Monday night I'll be finished the Squidport tasks and have enough money (over 1 million) to buy the last bit of land. I've a feeling the game will get quite boring now :D
    Here's summat to fill the time. Sorry in advance. I've been stuck on level 6 for nearly an hour now...

http://notpron.org/notpron/

endacl wrote: »
    Here's summat to fill the time. Sorry in advance. I've been stuck on level 6 for nearly an hour now...

http://notpron.org/notpron/

Doesn't really work on the iPad but it seems like something is gonna jump out and scream on the last level :D I'll try later on the laptop. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭Vojera

Just finished the level 30 tasks and got
    the apology donuts
    . Not sure how to feel about that!

Doesn't really work on the iPad but it seems like something is gonna jump out and scream on the last level :D I'll try later on the laptop. :)

No scream so far. Just extreme frustration...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭PinkFly

Woohoo level 27 I might catch up on ye lot yet!!

PinkFly wrote: »
    Woohoo level 27 I might catch up on ye lot yet!!
    I'm on my 7th bonus level..... Is that like being a TSTO 7th dan black belt?!?

Well I said I was gonna catch but never be as good as.. oh great one :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Spoilers ahoy for what is assumed to be coming in the next few weeks:
    Krustyland!

You'll need a shuttle bus in your town as Krustyland is a separate map altogether. No new characters as of yet, but a few more like the boardwalk performers.

It's like Squidport in the fact that it is permanent rather than limited time.

Apparently up to level 40 is done.

Level 31 is apparently happening this week too.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,981 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

If you're already at the top level, and then you earn that bonus thing by levelling up, when they release new levels do you get upgraded immediately? Or do you have to earn that as you go?

You automatically get put up to the new level.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,981 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

Vojera wrote: »
    You automatically get put up to the new level.

Handy, thanks for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,223 ✭✭✭Michael D Not Higgins

If you complete multiple bonus levels do these stack for further levels? Although this will probably not be a problem as if you're at the top level you'll most likely complete another bonus level when level 31 comes out.

No, I don't think so. Multiple bonus levels just give you more chances to win donuts, but once the new level comes out its a clean slate.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

level 10 looking for friends: HyruleField if any of you can add me :o

I wish they didn't automatically out you to the new level. You're done almost instantly as it is. I enjoyed levelling up earlier in the game.

Been playing this game around 9 months now and just this morning I bought the last piece of land available. Money has been flying in lately.

Also about 10 hours away from planting the 31st tile on Squidport. Not 100% sure that its the last tile that has tasks but as all buildings and decorations have been placed I'd assume it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,889 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Ooo, I've just had a 104.4mb update.

• Advertisement

It's Level 31! :D

A new ice sculpture and the premium item is radioactive billboard man.

The buildings are Wolfcastle's Mansion and an All Night Gym. Pricey items at 343500 and 211500 respectively.

No krustyland yet??

PinkFly wrote: »
    No krustyland yet??

August. T'will take the mind off squidport...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

I had 13 donuts

-got 2 more for upping a level,

-bought homer budda

-got a mystery box

- got 30 donuts

-bought another budda

-got a mystery box

-excitedly opened it

- got a tree

-bought another budda

-got moleman :D

Very pricy new buildings, especially when you consider the the mansion will need a decent amount of land to look well.

On the upside, Zesty's has come down a fair whack. If I get a chance to collect a good amount if cash when the l31 tasks are over, I might buy it.

Pimento Grove has been taken out altogether?

Quimby triggers it for those wondering.

Pimento Grove missing must be a bug as I still have it, albeit already built.

Yeah sorry, not clear what I meant. If it's built you have it. It's not available to build now though.

A nice update, but just spent all my cash earlier. Won't be building anything for a few days until I build up a bit of cash.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

A nice update, but just spent all my cash earlier. Won't be building anything for a few days until I build up a bit of cash.

im in the same boat, spent cash buying land and sea and prettifying my town and boardwalk... :mad:

thought id have till thursday to buildi t back up to the million mark.

Advertisement