Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Simpsons: Tapped Out

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭Vojera

Mars Bar wrote: »
    Yeah sorry, not clear what I meant. If it's built you have it. It's not available to build now though.

Are you sure? My OH just bought it so maybe it was a glitch.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,465 ✭✭✭corkie

Pimento Grove has been taken out altogether?

In the wolfcastle quest line there is prompt to build Pimento Grove and then there is 2 (12 hour) quests at it, so it will probably unlock at that stage!

Wolfcastle Storyline (3rd post on EA forums)

The Radioactive Man Billboard made a nice addition to my movie theater!

Screenshot_2013-07-17-19-07-48.png

Had plenty of in game cash, so both the mansion and the gym are been built, was able to buy some extra land and still have some leftover to expand my sea plots. Started the build of my 31th tile (48 hours) at lunch time.

So it's just a waiting game for all the above to complete.

Edited below on the 17/7/13:

Updated the screenshot above made the screen more 3D (side and top added)
    Collected my 31th tile and started my 22nd today (no more prompts to know how many tiles built)
    Wolfcastle Mansion and Gym Built!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

hoodwinked wrote: »
    im in the same boat, spent cash buying land and sea and prettifying my town and boardwalk... :mad:

thought id have till thursday to buildi t back up to the million mark.

Same here for me. Thought Thursday would of been the day. So I said I'll have more than enough by then.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

corkie wrote: »

Ha, I had the same idea for a drive-in cinema, but was thinking of using the billboard as the screen, so it's showing the radioactive man movie.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,306 ✭✭✭✭endacl

humanji wrote: »
    Ha, I had the same idea for a drive-in cinema, but was thinking of using the billboard as the screen, so it's showing the radioactive man movie.

Not big enough really. More of a big screen telly!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭TFK

Boardwalk tile no 30 is building, wolfcastle mansion and gym building, back to being broke!

Only 4k xp to finishing level 31 for what will be the first of many I guess!

I wasn't expecting the buildings to be so expensive, thought my half a million was going to go further :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,223 ✭✭✭Michael D Not Higgins

TFK wrote: »
    Boardwalk tile no 30 is building, wolfcastle mansion and gym building, back to being broke!

Only 4k xp to finishing level 31 for what will be the first of many I guess!

I wasn't expecting the buildings to be so expensive, thought my half a million was going to go further :-(

Seems to be the way. They're ratcheting up the cost for each level since you have more characters and buildings for income.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭7ofBrian

I may have borrowed [stolen] the cinema idea ;)

corkie wrote: »
    In the wolfcastle quest line there is prompt to build Pimento Grove and then there is 2 (12 hour) quests at it, so it will probably unlock at that stage!

Wolfcastle Storyline (3rd post on EA forums)

Screenshot_2013-07-15-19-23-04.png

Had plenty of in game cash, so both the mansion and the gym are been built, was able to buy some extra land and still have some leftover to expand my sea plots. Started the build of my 31th tile (48 hours) at lunch time.

So it's just a waiting game for all the above to complete.

7ofBrian wrote: »

I like what you did with yours! Why not put up a picture for others to see! It must be good to have all the land and be able space things out better!

Most of the idea's in mine where borrowed/stolen from the EA forums: -

* The giant grasshopper in the screen
    * Using the bench and boardwalk fence as seating

The tutorial of how to build a theater is here

I tried putting the Radioactive Billboard in the screen, but didn't like it, to much green on the side, plus finally finding a home for the grasshopper that doesn't look out of place, I didn't want to change it!

There is a new TSTO site, a facebook type site (found out about it on TSTOtips), handy if you want to communicate with your friends! Any of my current friends in the game if you want to join and have me as a friend on the site, please click here!

Regards,
    John

• Registered Users Posts: 2,036 ✭✭✭remoteboy

Vegeta wrote: »
    level 10 looking for friends: HyruleField if any of you can add me :o

Just added you. I'm remoteboy. Level 13.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭BluesBerry

I was getting a bit bored of the game and the a few hours before the update I build loads of white houses ,,craaaaaaaaaaap lol I would have had enough money for the new mansion :( now I'll have to wait

Heres my wolfcastle mansion:
    1071557_10151600331273425_486047153_o.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 31,889 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Is Blue stacks a hack for the game?

Is Blue stacks a hack for the game?

It's an android emulator for PC, but you can use it to hack your game.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭PinkFly

Vojera wrote: »
    It's an android emulator for PC, but you can use it to hack your game.

How?

PinkFly wrote: »
    How?

Plenty of online guides for it. Anybody can if they wanted.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Send Luigi to work :p

Felt like sharing my police station since it is one of the area's I'm never moving.

2013-07-17%2001.51.04.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Bu11pup

At level 31 and looking for some friends.The names Rascal77 if you want to add me.

Just finished a little food courty parky thingy :)

242211_10151601433473425_221874357_o.jpg

Some nice stuff coming up in the next few weeks. I especially like the newest aspirational item. Warning of Spoilers though.

• Advertisement

7ofBrian wrote: »

More improvement's on the screen for you to steal :) , I added a side and top to it, to make it look more 3D. (Note: If your adding side and top you will have to move your screen down by 2 steps to fit the top in, below your road.)

Rather than re post another screenshot I just edited my earlier post

Collected my 31th tile today and started the 32nd (No more prompts to know how many you have built). Link to screenshot of Gym and Mansion ( which finished building today) in the above link!

Youtube: Simpsons what's a gym? featuring the All Night Gym and Woflcastle.

Regards

John

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭gubbie

DubDJ wrote: »
    Some nice stuff coming up in the next few weeks. I especially like the newest aspirational item. Warning of Spoilers though.

I personally think reddit is a much better place for information. It's where TSTO gets the information anyway but without all the blurb and filler.. I just can't warm to the new way its written like I did the last guy. He was more to the point.

Maybe it's just me!

gubbie wrote: »
    I personally think reddit is a much better place for information. It's where TSTO gets the information anyway but without all the blurb and filler.. I just can't warm to the new way its written like I did the last guy. He was more to the point.

Maybe it's just me!

I like the walkthroughs and points of view that comes with the site though. Yeah the creator is much better but I think with the controversial storylines he couldn't take the heat from the keyboard warriors on the net.

I don't use reddit, but I don't mind checking out TSTOTips every now and again. Having a browse through a few posts. Its a great addition to playing the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭badgerhowlin

A come on. I have just finshed lv. 31. can they not add more than 1 level at a time. Back to getting free donuts now

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

A come on. I have just finshed lv. 31. can they not add more than 1 level at a time. Back to getting free donuts now

That's why I hope they stop the auto level up in future. You're in the exact same spot again after a couple of days at most.

I haven't even started yet. Mansion should be built tomorrow morning though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

thats all great for you but the problem with leveling up/updating so fast is others wont ever catch up, we're all not going to spend donuts to buy the cash needed to buy land/houses...etc so therefore it takes longer to save up the 343,000 needed for the mansion alone.

and with squidport we've been buying lots of sea land.

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭badgerhowlin

nor do i spend donuts to buy cash,

But correct me if im wrong. The Same peice of land will cost the same peice weather you are level 15 and it will cost at level 31

I can see where your coming from for the cost of the mansion.

But correct me if im wrong. The Same peice of land will cost the same peice weather you are level 15 and it will cost at level 31

It costs the same in cash, but not in time to collect the money. For me to buy a plot of land that's about $50,000,at level 31 that would take a day, maybe a day and a bit to collect. But at level 15 it would take far longer, not to mention that at the lower levels there are some bottlenecks where you're being told to build three or four buildings at once, so it's really hard to save up cash.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,223 ✭✭✭Michael D Not Higgins

nor do i spend donuts to buy cash,

I can see where your coming from for the cost of the mansion.

The game has been specially designed to allow lower level users to catch up. Every time a new level is released the lower level items drop in price (to a predefined minimum over a number of levels). This allows the top level users to spend longer farming cash for the top level items.

Have you bought every piece of land and sea? Have you bought every available building? How about doing some experimenting to see what you can come up with (like the movie theatre in John's post)?

Advertisement