Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Simpsons: Tapped Out

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭7ofBrian

daisy123 wrote: »
    MrBrocky I just added you now, so I shall save my today's eggs and give them to you when you appear! I've made note of how many I have today!

You can still give them to him up to midnight :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

Game keeps crashing for me on starting it, been doing it all day. :(
    So don't think anyone will be getting eggs from me today

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭daisy123

Done! Yay! No maths for me!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭recyclops

Tbh this is great and pushed my eggs up drastically, I have over 300 for 7ofbrian.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 224 ✭✭ruthiepie

recyclops wrote: »
    Tbh this is great and pushed my eggs up drastically, I have over 300 for 7ofbrian.

You not sick of breaking eggs yet??? :pac::pac:

I think it will have a knock on effect on everyone, whoever's turn it is will have loads of eggs for the next person. I'm looking forward to my day!!! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭Nesie

Just back for my third visit of the day and left you another 40 or so. what you at now?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,462 ✭✭✭corkie

How is your snake count? I have another 50+ eggs! Do you want them or will I keep them for 7ofbrian at midnight?

I have already given you over 100 eggs today!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,015 ✭✭✭Wossack

Brockytown finally showed up, so dropped about 70 eggs wherever there was room..!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,951 ✭✭✭L5

Keeps crashing on me saying I need to download the update, which I've already done . :/

I'm at 2860 start 1568 earlier. Quite a haul

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭7ofBrian

Cant wait for my turn now. gotta stretch my snake whacking finger :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

poxy ****ing origin integration.

Won't let me login using my gmail with a '+' symbol.

works on origin, just not in this game.

guess I'll keep playing non social.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭zachler

I think if you're going to do a list like that, there should be two names for each day.

Also, am I the only one who feels a bit hard done by egg-wise. I get about one egg for every three I leave elsewhere - is that normal?

(niallom56)

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

zachler wrote: »
    I think if you're going to do a list like that, there should be two names for each day.

Also, am I the only one who feels a bit hard done by egg-wise. I get about one egg for every three I leave elsewhere - is that normal?

(niallom56)

I was going to suggest that too, two people per day would help share it out.

I went to approve an addition (elsafillatra) and it tells me that I've already reached the maximum level of allowed friends! D:
    I've got 38 added.

I went to approve an addition (elsafillatra) and it tells me that I've already reached the maximum level of allowed friends! D:
    I've got 38 added.

Ye could always start a second list with another group of people!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭gubbie

I've got 38 added.

Rather then that I'd suggest a second list of people

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,501 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Finally got my missus signed up, but giving out that she has no neighbours. Can ye add her to quit her bitching! She's tnmbrooks389 and of course I'm antodeco :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭hattoncracker

antodeco wrote: »
    Finally got my missus signed up, but giving out that she has no neighbours. Can ye add her to quit her bitching! She's tnmbrooks389 and of course I'm antodeco :D

Just added you both! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭hattoncracker

Hi, just found this thread!

My username is dnn_farrel643..

I have ALL the eggs, but no one to gift them to! No one I know plays tapped out! :(

I can tell ya one thing it takes a good 10 mins of tapping to clear a level of eggs haha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,950 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

Just looking at the other towns that ye lads have. I get the impression that one or two people are possibly less than honest? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭Nesie

dulpit wrote: »
    Just looking at the other towns that ye lads have. I get the impression that one or two people are possibly less than honest? :pac:

how so?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭Galway K9

7ofBrian wrote: »
    Cant wait for my turn now. gotta stretch my snake whacking finger :)

not sure who but in center green left loads together....and another left them on the road all around the corner and outside powerplant

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭markievicz

Added a rake of boardsies today, hadn't played in a while only realised the eggs and snakes thing!

antodeco I added yourself and the misses too, she'll have plenty of neighbours in no time :D

I've got 38 added.

I have 42 friends! That is what the desktop app is telling me! I know i have more than that because not all my friends in the game have shown up in that app yet.

Cool thing about the desktop app if people have it is you could send messages to each other! I referring to origin app not a desktop version of the game!

corkie wrote: »
    I have 42 friends! That is what the desktop app is telling me! I know i have more than that because not all my friends in the game have shown up in that app yet.

Cool thing about the desktop app if people have it is you could send messages to each other! I referring to origin app not a desktop version of the game!

Ok stupid question but how do you access it on the desktop?? What's the web address?? Thought it was just on the phone!!! :o:o

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭zachler

Nesie wrote: »
    how so?

I imagine he's talking about players who have ALL the premium stuff - they either spend their live savings on virtual doughnuts or cracked the game. I'm less inclined to eave eggs in those places.

(niallom56)

I'm at 2860 start 1568 earlier. Quite a haul

I left you another 36 eggs and still have 50 left for midnight!

I am currently on 1991 snakes so I would appreciate an egg drop in my town to take me too the next prize the Snake rocks. 20 eggs should do it?

ruthiepie wrote: »
    Ok stupid question but how do you access it on the desktop?? What's the web address?? Thought it was just on the phone!!! :o:o

It not for playing Simpsons tapped out on the desktop!

But you can get the app from https://www.origin.com/ie/login

Where you buy more games online etc and there is some free games as well! Haven't played any!

• Advertisement

corkie wrote: »
    I left you another 36 eggs and still have 50 left for midnight!

I am currently on 1991 snakes so I would appreciate an egg drop in my town to take me too the next prize the Snake rocks. 20 eggs should do it?

Corkie, I had 20 something eggs I was going to give elsewhere but thought you needed them more. Have dropped them to the right of your page on the green! Hope you get the snake rock!!! :D

Advertisement