Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Simpsons: Tapped Out

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭djkeogh

Seriously delayed in my krustyland. Still waiting on Cetus to finish working the ring toss game for the first time. 25 donuts for 1250 tickets seems like a bad deal. I don't think I'll be taking that gamble.

I really disliked the idea of Krustyland when I first heard it but now I can see the depth of it I quite like it. Whether it'll ultimately become a diversion like squid port is yet to be seen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 391 ✭✭btard

You can add me to that list. I'm very active and level 32. I culled all my inactive friends so got plenty of spaces available.

Username: nozmoz

• Registered Users Posts: 2,294 ✭✭✭YellowFeather

I haven't managed to find any friends with tappable places in Krustyland yet. I guess we need to build it up a bit. I'm not seeing the who tapped on my buildings thing yet either. Ah well.

The Laffy Meals are pretty consistent. I bought a few of them and never got less than 1,000 tickets apart from one where I got a Scratchy mascot.

This game is dangerous. I actually have real life things to do, but I want to work on my Krustyland!!

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭tjalana

please add Taylorjame79 and also his sister alanasheil226 to the list,thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭corkie

tjalana wrote: »
    please add Taylorjame79 and also his sister alanasheil226 to the list,thanks

Added, what about yourself? Are you still playing?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,848 ✭✭✭Andy-Pandy

Add me KingOfTheHula

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Irish Halo wrote: »
    EDIT: Also we are all checking people's Krustyland first to earn tickets for ourselves and our friends right?

Think that's the plan but most people dont have much to tap on yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Brian2208

add me fox_ache22

7ofBrian wrote: »
    Anyone else having this mad glitch? My krustyland has fully invaded my town and when i take the shuttle... theres nothing there!!!:mad:
    corkie wrote: »
    It's a known bug and I just spotted it when visiting your town.

There is no official fix for it as of yet but if you don't want to wait, there is a post on reddit for a fix.

If your not using the reddit fix? Maybe post in this thread on EA Answer HQ

There is 40 pages of the thread of people having the same problem.

There is a new thread for Active Players, if your an active player why not add your ID to the list?

• Registered Users Posts: 31,889 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

It's quite slow moving if you don't have the donuts for the laffy.

• Advertisement

List moved here so I can keep editing it!
    (Just in case I can't anymore, check later in the thread for an updated list)

The complete list so far in alphabetical order: -

7ofBrian
    AbdulAbhaile
    alanasheil226
    antodeco
    Any-Ire
    brianwebs767
    Bulmersgal
    cabrwab
    Caroljoanne
    Collectingcats
    corkiejp518
    d13123123wsdq
    ddurran
    Dsane1
    Endacl
    Faceman101
    fox_ache22
    garethsema724
    gmt76
    HelloFeather
    karifans
    Kevkehoe
    KingOfTheHula
    Kkhornet
    kristadunne
    laurarock1458
    lgoring21
    MaryDrummer
    michaeldoyle1984
    Mrsflushdraw
    neasanoneill
    nozmoz
    Orchidzful
    pkeaneirl502
    Rascal77
    remoteboy -- (most recent addition to list)
    roberthick491
    Shanecorkery
    sundodger52
    snugglor
    steve_r_ire
    steviepatt424
    Taylorjame79
    tdow82
    thebrenval
    WingnutWilson
    Wossack
    Yurtburger
    zero86r

I put it in that order in case people are comparing list on the origin app.

Note: Anyone requesting to friend me(corkiejp518) in the game, I have no room for more friends until I delete some inactive players.

Found a good KrustyLand Guide on the tstoforum.com

Other sites include:-
    http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/categories/show/233.page
    If your having problems with your game! (Missing Donuts,etc) Contact EA or EA Answer HQ

http://tstotips.com/

http://www.reddit.com/r/tappedout/

Want to communicate with friends, share tips and screenshots: - http://www.tapped-out.co.uk/ see my link below.

Want to watch Simpsons online: - http://wtso.tv/

There is a fairly new site for communicating with your friends, it's Facebook styled site. Any of my friends please click this link if you want to join and have me as friend on the site. If you have already joined my origin id and site id is the same.

Regards,

John

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭markievicz

Can I be added to the list too? My username is kristadunne :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

Just finished sending characters on the death drop and acterwards it opens up most decorations for purchase. I noticed as you buy attractions random people appear in krustyland. Really good idea IMO to fill the park.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭sundodger5

I got the wheel of chance complete with people and it seems the people generate tickets.
    Don't know how long it takes but tickets are tickets.

Corkie,it was Taylorjame79 (my son) always playing the game now his sister has the game and pesters me when they are stuck so go on here to find info

tjalana wrote: »
    Corkie,it was Taylorjame79 (my son) always playing the game now his sister has the game and pesters me when they are stuck so go on here to find info

So the person in the game with the same user id as your boards id is not you?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,036 ✭✭✭remoteboy

(Please) Add Me: remoteboy

First Star on the Krusty-o-Meter

Screenshot_2013-08-03-23-40-08.png

Finally Got my first star on the Krusty-o-Meter and now have visitors in my KL. Next task to do soon (before 1am) is to Build Sleeping Itchy's Castle (24 hours).

See the KrustyLand Guide on the tstoforum.com for more details about the meter.

Regards,
    John

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭PinkFly

Got the ballon game...bit like itchy and scratchy cards...only have to pop three balloons and get tickets and doughnuts... got 200 tickets on my first go...not bad at all

Thanks for the adds. Some people here have seriously impressive Springfields. Just wondering if people are buying donuts or is it just house farming to generate income?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Anyone

remoteboy wrote: »
    Thanks for the adds. Some people here have seriously impressive Springfields. Just wondering if people are buying donuts or is it just house farming to generate income?

They cheat. Well the ones with every premium item available do.

no not me corkie

just realised Corkie,that was Taylorjame79 old game,it crashed and he could not get back on it so had to start all over again,im sure I put in a post about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭wobbles

Whats the deal with Krang flying around Krustyland. Cant click on him or do anything. Also just seen him in springfield walking like sideshow bob

• Registered Users Posts: 7,223 ✭✭✭Michael D Not Higgins

wobbles wrote: »
    Whats the deal with Krang flying around Krustyland. Cant click on him or do anything. Also just seen him in springfield walking like sideshow bob

I'm getting that as well as homer in a sleigh. I can only imagine that it's a glitch

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

Anytime I click on Sideshow Bob in Krustyland it crashes the app.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,306 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Anyone wrote: »
    They cheat. Well the ones with every premium item available do.

You know people can buy donuts, right....?

• Registered Users Posts: 39,561 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

endacl wrote: »
    You know people can buy donuts, right....?

To be fair anyone who has every premium item is more than likely cheating with some sort of hack

I feel like I've opened a can of worms.

I've been playing for about 3 weeks and some small scale farming has seen me move through the levels but I'm always tight for cash. Just wondering if, other than buying donuts or cheating, I'm missing any good techniques for earning money.

• Advertisement

remoteboy wrote: »
    I feel like I've opened a can of worms.

I've been playing for about 3 weeks and some small scale farming has seen me move through the levels but I'm always tight for cash. Just wondering if, other than buying donuts or cheating, I'm missing any good techniques for earning money.

See http://tstotips.com/2013/03/29/how-do-i-earn-more-money-part-2 (Part 2 linked, click on part 1 when you get there)
    for your answer, once you have all the main story buildings and a bit of house farming you, you will have more than enough.

Advertisement