Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Simpsons: Tapped Out

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭tjalana

Corkie,bit confused,was looking at alanasheil226 game,when we we looked at her friends,her brother, who is Taylorjame79 is down as tjalana but he always signs in as Taylorjame79 on his origin,we always thought this was his id on the game,do you think he has kept his old id even though it crashed

• Registered Users Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭corkie

tjalana wrote: »
    Corkie,bit confused,was looking at alanasheil226 game,when we we looked at her friends,her brother, who is Taylorjame79 is down as tjalana but he always signs in as Taylorjame79 on his origin,we always thought this was his id on the game,do you think he has kept his old id even though it crashed

I sent you a PM with a screenshot of tjalana's squidport!

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭Nesie

I'm active most days - dpeppard

Anyone know what comes after sleeping itchys castle? Who do I need to have free?

Nesie wrote: »
    I'm active most days - dpeppard

Anyone know what comes after sleeping itchys castle? Who do I need to have free?

You need Krusty free - See all quest lines in the Krustyland Guide

Note: I lost the ability to edit the post with the active players list, so I will post a new list when i have about 10 names to add to it!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭steve_r

Mars Bar wrote: »
    It's quite slow moving if you don't have the donuts for the laffy.

I'm kinda enjoying it though for that reason. As has been said before, it's kinda like starting a new game, trying to pull together cash with very few buildings/items generating money. If I want to progress the quests, I need to have the income earned, as opposed to the "normal" game, where its just a case of having the characters free at the right time.

I'm back to visiting for extra krusty tickets, but I don't always get the option to tap anything in other people's Krustylands?

At least we don't have to wait two days to build a tile, then another day to build a building. Squidport was a great add, but needlessly slow.

• Advertisement

Things will slow down when you get to quest 21 when you need to build

Radioactive Man: The Ride Cost: 2500 Tickets --- Edit corrected ticket price

I am currently on quest 16, Build the Gift Shop (24 hours) Cost: 1750 Tickets.
    steve_r wrote: »
    I'm back to visiting for extra krusty tickets, but I don't always get the option to tap anything in other people's Krustylands?

Someone else probably got there before you. If there is no tickets to collect, I leave and come back later. The entrance re-spawns ticket's every 2 hours, other attractions vary!

Note: - taylorjame79 correct id is tjalana

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭djkeogh

So I've got 141 donuts saved up. I'm torn between saving up 9 more and getting Professor Frink and his lab or going for Sideshow Mel and Krustylu studios.

What do you guys think?

djkeogh wrote: »
    So I've got 141 donuts saved up. I'm torn between saving up 9 more and getting Professor Frink and his lab or going for Sideshow Mel and Krustylu studios.

What do you guys think?

Sideshow Mel has quest's in KL, if that helps! Where Frink doesn't!

Out of my 99 friends, only 18 don't have a KrustyLand yet! So I have a fairly active friends list!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭djkeogh

Yea that's pretty much what has me torn at the moment. I've wanted Frink for ages but thinking sideshow Mel can help me more with getting tickets. That and who knows how long it will take me to earn 9 more donuts.

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭CSSE09

djkeogh wrote: »
    Yea that's pretty much what has me torn at the moment. I've wanted Frink for ages but thinking sideshow Mel can help me more with getting tickets. That and who knows how long it will take me to earn 9 more donuts.

I have frink, one of the best buildings/character combos imo, love his outdoor flying machine animation.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 224 ✭✭ruthiepie

Hmmm never knew there was a new thread. Are people deleting friends who don't have Krustyland which must mean they're no longer active??

I'm still active most days, have started a new job though so haven't been getting to visit other peoples places. Will start getting back to them though in the next couple of days, once things have calmed down a bit!! :D

ruthiec890

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Pandalaura

Laura152

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭badgerhowlin

Go the best prize I could hope for out of the mystery box this morning, considering the weekend i had. A huge $250. I want my dumpster or flowers back...

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭Mugatuu

When does it change to Krustyland? I updated the app and the opening screen has changed to the Krustyland version but everything in the app is still the squid-port version still. Does it change at a certain level? :)

Mugatuu wrote: »
    When does it change to Krustyland? I updated the app and the opening screen has changed to the Krustyland version but everything in the app is still the squid-port version still. Does it change at a certain level? :)
    To begin Krustyland you MUST have reached Level 20 and have Krusty free. When you have met those requirements Krusty will begin the expansion with a series of script between him, Bart and Lisa and then you will be prompted to build the Shuttle Bus Stop. It costs $50, 000 and must be placed in your Springfield.

Link removed no longer a trusted site for TSTO

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭Mugatuu

corkie wrote: »

Thanks Corkie! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 humpysomething

Hi still active - user ID is irishalien.

Have gotten about halfway through the list, will add more later. Yay friends!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,330 ✭✭✭niallon

Nially88

At least it isn't eggs.....

Bug fixes in app update today 6/8/13
    They Fixed being able to buy SVT Hans Moleman and Kearney a second time if you already had them but they were doing a job in krustyland

Quote from EA forums!

Warning: TSTOtips.com Has been Sold to the owner of the site for donuts

• Registered Users Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭steve_r

Bug fixes in app update today 6/8/13

Quote from EA forums!

TSTOtips is hacked! Don't follow the link provided for the donuts!

That's a pity. That site seems to get an inordinate amount of abuse for no good reason.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭Irish Halo

TSTOtips is hacked! Don't follow the link provided for the donuts!
    Saw that post and thought it was a bit spam-ish to be honest but just skipped over it.

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭daisy123

Orourkel still active and playing!

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭tjalana

please add tjalana,plays daily

(Just in case I can't edit this again, check later in the thread for an updated list)

The complete list so far in alphabetical order: -

7ofBrian
    AbdulAbhaile
    alanasheil226
    antodeco
    Any-Ire
    brianwebs767
    Bulmersgal
    cabrwab
    Caroljoanne
    Collectingcats
    corkiejp518 -- (full friends list at this time)
    d13123123wsdq
    ddurran
    dpeppard -- (most recent addition to list)
    Dsane1
    Endacl
    Faceman101
    fox_ache22
    garethsema724
    gmt76
    HelloFeather
    karifans
    Kevkehoe
    KingOfTheHula
    Kkhornet
    kristadunne
    laurarock1458
    Laura152 -- (most recent addition to list)
    lgoring21
    irishalien -- (most recent addition to list)
    MaryDrummer
    michaeldoyle1984
    Mrsflushdraw
    neasanoneill
    Nially88 -- (most recent addition to list)
    nozmoz
    Orchidzful
    Orourkel -- (most recent addition to list)
    pkeaneirl502
    Rascal77
    remoteboy
    roberthick491
    ruthiec890 -- (most recent addition to list)
    Shanecorkery
    sundodger52
    snugglor
    steve_r_ire
    steviepatt424
    Taylorjame79
    tdow82
    teca55 -- (most recent addition to list) *
    tjalana -- (< correct id for Taylorjame79) -- (most recent addition to list)
    thebrenval
    WingnutWilson
    Wossack
    Yurtburger
    zero86r

I put it in that order in case people are comparing list on the origin app.

Note: Anyone requesting to friend me(corkiejp518) in the game, I have no room for more friends at this time!

Found a good KrustyLand Guide on the tstoforum.com

Other sites include:-
    http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/categories/show/233.page
    If your having problems with your game! (Missing Donuts,etc) Contact EA or EA Answer HQ

http://www.reddit.com/r/tappedout/

Want to communicate with friends, share tips and screenshots: - http://www.tapped-out.co.uk/ see my link below.

Want to watch Simpsons online: - http://wtso.tv/

There is a fairly new site for communicating with your friends, it's Facebook styled site. Any of my friends please click this link if you want to join and have me as friend on the site. If you have already joined my origin id and site id is the same.

See the other thread for discussion of the above

Regards,

John

• Registered Users Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

Logged into Tapped Out there and got an update. Can't seem to see anything new, maybe just a bug fix. iOS btw.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

DubDJ wrote: »
    Logged into Tapped Out there and got an update. Can't seem to see anything new, maybe just a bug fix. iOS btw.

It was just a bug fix. Apparently you could buy premium characters you already had if they were in Krustyland when you buy.

DubDJ wrote: »

They fixed the bug where you could buy second premium characters when they where busy in KrustyLand!

gnfnrhead posted before me!

There is a new thread for active players here

If that turns out to be true that's a massive surprise since the site owner never condoned hacking. Must have been offered quite a bit if it was sold.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,002 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

CSSE09 wrote: »
    If that turns out to be true that's a massive surprise since the site owner never condoned hacking. Must have been offered quite a bit if it was sold.

Someone saying they are an admin from TSOTIPS on reddit is saying that and apparently if they dont badmouth the new owner who looks to be pretty scammy they can have their privileges back. All pretty disgusting tbh

• Advertisement

VinLieger wrote: »
    Someone saying they are an admin from TSOTIPS on reddit is saying that and apparently if they dont badmouth the new owner who looks to be pretty scammy they can have their privileges back. All pretty disgusting tbh

Just read that, that account is legit as well he's well known around those tapped out reddit sections.

Advertisement