Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Simpsons: Tapped Out

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭corkie

I found out about the sale on tapped-out.co.uk where Mike Shuman is a member and posted about the sale there. Mike used to contribute to tips, but not any longer after this.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

What's happened to TSTOTips? Tried making sense of those posts but couldn't. So the site was sold, but to who? And the new owner is a scammer but if the posters don't post bad stuff they're still allows contribute to the blog?

DubDJ wrote: »
    What's happened to TSTOTips? Tried making sense of those posts but couldn't. So the site was sold, but to who? And the new owner is a scammer but if the posters don't post bad stuff they're still allows contribute to the blog?

I think you have got it! Here is some cropped screenshots from tapped-out.co.uk

mikespost1.png

mikepost2.png

I edited over the name of the site that's selling donuts because they don't need anymore publicity!

Regards,
    John

• Registered Users Posts: 39,563 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Lol. What a mess, yer man was quick to ask for donations too. Went v quiet for a good while and it's clear now why. Very poor form indeed. There's ways he could have made a few bob from the site (advertisements etc) and no one would have begrudged him that, but this is not the way to go. With the plethora of other tsto sites out there, tstotips will quickly become a ghost town

Think ill be avoiding TSTOTips myself. I've seen the latest post about the donuts and found it strange. I'm guessing he's hacking the games and pretending he's using gift cards. Bad form to sell out, but I'd imagine a lot of other users wouldn't realise and continue using the site.

I don't like the uk site. It's complicated and I can't manage to find my way around it. Boards is my go to for now.

Thanks for the screencaps Corkie. Couldn't find my way around the site.

• Advertisement

Here is another post by Mike Shuman on www.tapped-out.co.uk
    Here's the latest friends on Tips. Apparently Tony entered some agreement with nuclearvidoesHD on YouTube who is also the owner of (name of site removed). What the agreement was I do not know but Tony breached the contract and the guy sued him and Tony just handed him the website.

Quoting instead of posting a screenshot, not on my own computer.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭gubbie

I can't believe what's been happening

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭gubbie

This was posted by a moderator on the ea TSTO forums
    Using Gamezino is in no way legitimate and violates several of EAs Terms of Service. They are not endorsed by EA. Using the website can put your game at risk and may result in your town getting banned. They also do not use iTunes cards to purchase old items regardless of what they may say; they use jailbroken devices and hacks to achieve such means.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Servers down?

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭TFK

Soby wrote: »
    Servers down?

I haven't been able to get on for a while now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭sundodger5

Working here (android)

Anyone else seeing Bart to much?

Cannot connect to server!

I wanted to log on to send my characters on over night tasks!

Edit: No sooner had I posted this, i got on.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,362 ✭✭✭whomitconcerns

yeh its been happening quite a lot recently with bart and reconnecting..

and as for game$$$$, there is no way their explation is valid. based on theri explanation they would be getting the itunes gift cards at 80& discount to offer the prices that they offer...clearly nonsense...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

mine is glitching constantly, today it loaded with a green screen instead of the rollercoaster picture behind Homer,

krustyland entrance was invisible but i still got the ticket logo to click on :confused:

ditto for the buddah temple and mental hospital still collected the cash but all i could see was a hovering cash logo over grass

• Registered Users Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

Add me :)

teca55

spAnser has shutdown his hack server!

Anybody using that hacking method won't work for the time being.

That puts gamezino out of business if they where using that hack method!

Note: I have never hacked the game and have spent over €100 on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,307 ✭✭✭✭endacl

corkie wrote: »
    :eek:

I buy a golden scratcher every week. I'm not adding it up. Lets see, how many weeks have I been playing for.....?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭7ofBrian

Just bought another premium scratch card and hit the jackpot! 100 donuts spent on the eyeballs of death :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,307 ✭✭✭✭endacl

7ofBrian wrote: »
    100 donuts spent on the eyeballs of death :)
    Anywhere else and that phrase would get you funny looks!

I just won big at the dogs.

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,223 ✭✭✭Michael D Not Higgins

endacl wrote: »
    Anywhere else and that phrase would get you funny looks!

I just won big at the dogs.

:)

Just think of them as little horses

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

i have never hacked it either, my daughter (3 at the time) bought 100 donuts once on my account i almost freaked but i emailed itunes to get a refund, they refunded the amount but never took the donuts? so i left them there for months just in case before eventually spending them,

on my other account i have been accumulating donuts not spending any, since i started the game and am only on 95 donuts, with every non donut purchase made, and half the land bought and cleaned (got some from trash duty)

on my husbands account he got the harp glitch and the donut glitch so he got like 500 donuts and bought premium items i was so :mad: when that happened to him.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

spAnser has shutdown his hack server!

Anybody using that hacking method won't work for the time being.

That puts gamezino out of business if they where using that hack method!

iOS still works, I just checked.

Just hit the jackpot on a ....

Screenshot_2013-08-09-19-11-23.png

• Registered Users Posts: 31,889 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

I got a mystery box within a mystery box and got a newspaper dispenser.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,015 ✭✭✭Wossack

Mars Bar wrote: »
    I got a mystery box within a mystery box and got a newspaper dispenser.

1137321.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭daisy123

Bah...I just wasted donuts on "speeding things up" at Duff Stadium. Stupid fat fingers. That is all.

daisy123 wrote: »
    Bah...I just wasted donuts on "speeding things up" at Duff Stadium. Stupid fat fingers. That is all.

You can turn on a safety feature to confirm donut spending. So if you accidentally hit the spend donuts it asks are you sure you want to spend the donuts.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭djkeogh

Yea turning that safety net on is essential. I dunno how many donuts I wasted on stupid things before they introduced it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭djkeogh

Just got one of the rare donuts from cleaning up Springfield. Happy days til you realise how worthless 1 donut is

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭Irish94

Just spent 15 donuts on a Homer Buddha and got the Squeaky Voice Teen, I think he is worth 30 donuts. I've never purchased donuts so was just wondering is that a good premium item to get using the Homer Buddha?

Advertisement