Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Simpsons: Tapped Out

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭campo

Give 110 to 70brien , ya noticed some have a lot of premium stuff , their used to be a bug in game that give you unlimited cash and donuts but unfortunately it has been fixed

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭Nesie

zachler wrote: »
    I imagine he's talking about players who have ALL the premium stuff - they either spend their live savings on virtual doughnuts or cracked the game. I'm less inclined to eave eggs in those places.

(niallom56)

God i wouldn't be paying for stuff. anything i have i from hard work!!

(dpeppard)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭campo

Nesie wrote: »
    God i wouldn't be paying for stuff. anything i have i from hard work!!

(dpeppard)

Agree its a bit too pricey for me

• Registered Users Posts: 7,416 ✭✭✭corkie

ruthiepie wrote: »
    Corkie, I had 20 something eggs I was going to give elsewhere but thought you needed them more. Have dropped them to the right of your page on the green! Hope you get the snake rock!!! :D

Thank you for that sure did get my snake rocks! Your ID is ruthiec890? Let me know when you want the favor returned!

Thanks to anyone else that also dropped a few eggs!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,951 ✭✭✭L5

So it's 7ofbrians turn now. Just gave you 50 eggs there, should have more later too.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 224 ✭✭ruthiepie

corkie wrote: »
    Thank you for that sure did get my snake rocks! Your ID is ruthiec890? Let me know when you want the favor returned!

Thanks to anyone else that also dropped a few eggs!

Yup that's me!! Want to be fair so ill probably drop a few extra to recyclops on your day just to even it up but glad I could help!!

I'm currently 800 snakes away from my next prize so you can't help me yet. Maybe in the future though!!

So glad I started adding neighbours, so much more fun!!

L5 wrote: »
    So it's 7ofbrians turn now. Just gave you 50 eggs there, should have more later too.

Will have a lot of eggs in the morning so will give them to 7ofbrians then!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,125 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Been playing this since was released on Android. God damn wacking day though lol.

Ive nearly 3000 snakes getting pain me arse having to go from town to town getting stuff.

I also cant add or delete any more people so thats kind gay!!.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭recyclops

What a day doubled my snake tally and spending lunch break in work and a lot of tonight tapping away, cheers for all the eggs much appreciated now give em all to 7ofbrien. I have over 269 to drop before I go to bed.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,416 ✭✭✭corkie

Been playing this since was released on Android. God damn wacking day though lol.

Ive nearly 3000 snakes getting pain me arse having to go from town to town getting stuff.

I also cant add or delete any more people so thats kind gay!!.

With the desktop app you can remove friends? I don't know if that will remove them from the game!

To 7ofBrian I left you 63 eggs just below your egg sign!

• Advertisement

corkie wrote: »
    With the desktop app you can remove friends? I don't know if that will remove them from the game!

To 7ofBrian I left you 63 eggs just below your egg sign!

Didnt know there was a desktop app ill have a look.

Doing it threw ur origin account settings online seems be only way. And i cant be arsed u have to block people lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭recyclops

Haha planting that many eggs is a chore also not one of my eggs today contained a doughnut

recyclops wrote: »
    Haha planting that many eggs is a chore also not one of my eggs today contained a doughnut

I have never gotten a doughnut from one egg neither has my girlfriend so i didnt even think it would be possible :pac:.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭7ofBrian

Goodnight all. See you at breakfast. Think I'll have an omelette ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,291 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Man, I've never been as addicted to anything so utterly, utterly pointless...

Anyway, I've added a few of ye. Eggs on the way!

Oh... Same username as on here...

Hey! That was quick! And 3 dozen free range snake eggs go to ProjectColossus.

Thanks for the add.

• Registered Users Posts: 788 ✭✭✭sleepyescapade

I'd like some friends for this game, my originID is sleepyescap

• Registered Users Posts: 7,223 ✭✭✭Michael D Not Higgins

I hid about 40 all over 7 of Brian's town

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Dropped around 350 eggs around your eggs hedges and the burns manor 7ofbrian!

• Advertisement

Just going to drop my first batch to 7ofBrian. Think I'll be making a few trips today to you!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,951 ✭✭✭L5

Dropped another 40 over to you there

• Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭Irish Halo

2nd list? Starting tomorrow? (from midnight again)

19th - neasanoneill :p
    20th
    21st
    22nd
    23rd
    24th
    25th
    26th
    27th
    28th
    29th
    30th
    1st
    2nd
    3rd
    4th
    5th
    6th
    7th
    8th
    9th

Also what is the best strategy when visiting other people's towns? I've been trying to (in this order of preference) graffiti, snake stumps, lemon tree (this on android?) buildings with long pay out times.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭jubella

19th - neasanoneill 
    20th - jubella90 :)
    21st
    22nd
    23rd
    24th
    25th
    26th
    27th
    28th
    29th
    30th
    1st
    2nd
    3rd
    4th
    5th
    6th
    7th
    8th
    9th

• Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭Irish Halo

jubella wrote: »
    20th - jubella90 :)
    Already have 88 eggs for you :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭jubella

Irish Halo wrote: »
    Already have 88 eggs for you :-)

Brilliant! I only have 42 at the moment but I'll send them all on to you later plus any others I get :)

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭ProjectColossus

endacl wrote: »
    Hey! That was quick! And 3 dozen free range snake eggs go to ProjectColossus.

Thanks for the add.

Ha, I came home from the pub steaming drunk and have no recollection of this!

Dropped 50 for 7ofBrian, below the prison.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

Tried to write my name by the prison, looked crap though. Then flung the rest of eggs around the place :D

Somebody has hidden 1 egg in my town, I have searched behind everything and cannot find it. Grr...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,223 ✭✭✭Michael D Not Higgins

dulpit wrote: »
    Tried to write my name by the prison, looked crap though. Then flung the rest of eggs around the place :D

Somebody has hidden 1 egg in my town, I have searched behind everything and cannot find it. Grr...

Me again, probably behind a tree. If you hide everything you can see the dark square footprint of the egg behind things.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,487 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

19th - neasanoneill
    20th - jubella90
    21st - antodeco
    22nd
    23rd
    24th
    25th
    26th
    27th
    28th