Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Simpsons: Tapped Out

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭steve_r

Good that these aren't premium purchases. I felt that the majority of the good squidport stuff was premium.

I don't mind waiting on buildings to complete. The squidport tiles tho melt my brain.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭corkie

Screenshot_2013-08-14-20-09-29.png

Got my krust-o-meter up to 3 stars, 15 random visitors in my KL. Decide to try and increase my rating while I am waiting for my Scratchy’s Flea Dipper(1d 12h) to build. Which I started about 8 hours ago. Back down to about 400 tickets again.

For more on the Krust-O-Meter see here.

The 15 random visitors means more tickets for me to collect. For anyone who is having trouble getting tickets try and improve your K-O-M, but don't go over board. You will need the tickets to complete your quest buildings.

I have a path going around the outside of my KL (what i bought so far, as seen above) and when I send characters on tasks, they on average, always walk the long way round to get to their destination. Anyone else experience this?

Regards
    John

P.S. New site TSTOTopix.com from the contributors to TSTOtips which is no longer a trusted site.

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭TFK

I seem miles behind on my krustyland compared to most of you! After hiring a mascot I now have 4500 more tickets to get for the food needle!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭Vojera

I just finished building my Food Needle today, so you're not that far behind. Haven't had a lot of time for the game the past week so collecting tickets is slow going.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,889 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

TFK wrote: »
    I seem miles behind on my krustyland compared to most of you! After hiring a mascot I now have 4500 more tickets to get for the food needle!

That's where I am at the moment.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭7ofBrian

My food needle should be finished in the morning. Gotta start saving them tickets for the next build.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭djkeogh

i just finished the food needle last night as well so you're on a par. I frequently miss 8 or 12 hours if not longer with jobs sitting idle so it's easy to fall behind. There's no rush anyway. We'll all get there eventually.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Lone Stone

Im The_DaleaTron if anyone fancy's adding me, just started it the other night. I am addicted :(

My squid port has just come to a complete standstill. It's a complete waste of time and money.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,015 ✭✭✭Wossack

squidport is totally overshadowed by krustyland alright - but nicely enough (I didnt like it at first), the use of tickets, instead of cash, means you can build in parallel. Waiting on the boardwalk tiles is a total PITA however..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Mars Bar wrote: »
    My squid port has just come to a complete standstill. It's a complete waste of time and money.

Think Crypto Barn (however it's spelt) is the end of the quest line. Seeing as it's a permanent addition, I have a hard time believing they wont add more over time.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,015 ✭✭✭Wossack

got the wet-and-smokey on the way.. sheesh, took a while

gonna need to build up my krust-o-meter though before the next big yoke (prob 10k).. my kitsch seems stuck at 0 though however :/

Level 33 is now available

Premium Stuff

Little Lady Justice 75 donuts - 2.75% bonus
    K9 officer 45 donuts
    Arnie Pye - 85 donuts

Decorations

Training wall $270

Buildings

Wax Museum $276000
    The Sunsphere $750000

And of coarse .....
    aa21eab89aba958d534d87c779ff0380_500.png
    (Image not of my town)

And Snake starts things off

Level 33 is now available

Premium Stuff

Little Lady Justice 75 donuts - 2.75% bonus
    K9 officer 45 donuts
    Arnie Pye - 85 donuts

Decorations

Training wall $270

Buildings

Wax Museum $276000
    The Sunsphere $750000

And of coarse .....
    aa21eab89aba958d534d87c779ff0380_500.png
    (Image not of my town)

And Snake starts things off

I restarted my second game to prevent me losing interest once I reach the max level. As soon as I log in on my original game, I'll be at the max level again. Gets boring after a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 nallyphelan

Im lookin for friends too my name is nallyphelan, i play everyday and i visit my friends towns everyday

Sunsphere takes THREE fcuking days to build!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,307 ✭✭✭✭endacl

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    Sunsphere takes THREE fcuking days to build!
    For the actual sun, it took about 50 million years from when the first accretion began, to the point when nuclear fusion started.

Could be worse.....

;)

endacl wrote: »
    For the actual sun, it took about 50 million years from when the first accretion began, to the point when nuclear fusion started.

Could be worse.....

;)

Dont think they had internet back then so attention spans were a lot longer :D

Screenshot_2013-08-15-19-42-45.png

Arnie Pie on his 1 hour task. I accidentally bought him when checking out all the new things from Level 33 (for previous post). Check your settings folks.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭Irish_Fisher

faceman wrote: »
    Not sure if this is the right gaming forum for this but anyway
    Anyone playing Tapped Out? What do you think?

I'm enjoying it but I'm quickly realising that greater gains can be made by adding friends' cities

My username is faceman101 if anyone wants to connect.

great game... ill add ya my name is oisinandre559

Im lookin for friends too my name is nallyphelan, i play everyday and i visit my friends towns everyday
    great game... ill add ya my name is oisinandre559

Please check out the other thread here for a list of active players, plus why not add your name to the thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭Irish_Fisher

add me oisinandre559

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭badgerhowlin

Just got an update. level 33
    Springfield WAX musem 276000
    The Sunsphere 750000
    Little Lady Justice 75 donuts
    K9 officer 45 donuts
    Arnie Pye 85 donuts
    Training Wall 270
    SWAT VAN

I've started building the Mental Hospital after it's price decrease and I was able to afford the wax museum so I have both of those building now.

It's only out a few hours and tstoforum have level 33 walkthrough out already.

To badgerhowlin it has been available for the last four hours and them details have been posted already.

Regards
    John

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭badgerhowlin

OOPS sorry didnt look back through the posts.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

Arnie Pye's 12 hour task is really good. One of the better animations ive seen so far. The helicopter basically passes your screen every minute or so. First actual air bound task ive seen other than Duffmans jetpack and that doesn't move really.

DubDJ wrote: »
    Arnie Pye's 12 hour task is really good. One of the better animations ive seen so far. The helicopter basically passes your screen every minute or so. First actual air bound task ive seen other than Duffmans jetpack and that doesn't move really.

His one hour task is good as well where he's hanging from the helicopter, see my earlier post with screenshot.

Edit: Just checked and you have already seen it! Thanks for the "Thanks".

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

EA have certainly been steadily rolling out the updates lately. After Wackinging day there was a major slowdown. But since there has been so much to keep me going.

Advertisement