Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Simpsons: Tapped Out

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

DubDJ wrote: »
    EA have certainly been steadily rolling out the updates lately. After Wackinging day there was a major slowdown. But since there has been so much to keep me going.

bored college students on their summer holidays maybe!

how do you guys have so many donuts, 333? i have 95 and i never spent one of them :(

i might buy arnie though, first donut character i really really wanted!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭corkie

hoodwinked wrote: »
    how do you guys have so many donuts, 333? i have 95 and i never spent one of them :(

I bought a store full of (900 donuts) at the end of July, plus i won 100 on Golden Scratch-R last Friday. Easily spent well over €100 on the game so far.

Progress: -

Have just over 8000 tickets. My character's are on over night tasks and should bring in about 2000 more + plus what ever i get from attractions and visitors. That will bring me to about 11000 tickets tomorrow. Still short 5000 for the Viking Boat Ride, Cost: 16000 Tickets. So that will delay the start of the build maybe till tomorrow night.

Regards
    John

• Registered Users Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭BluesBerry

Level 33 update you get the wax museum (276,000), the sun sphere(750,000) , swat van(225,000) (with lou and eddie) and a training wall :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Arnie Pye's 12 hour task is really good. One of the better animations ive seen so far. The helicopter basically passes your screen every minute or so. First actual air bound task ive seen other than Duffmans jetpack and that doesn't move really.

Christmas Homer did something similar.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 rubberhobbit

Only started recently so I could use the adds - OrlaIsMe is my username!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭djkeogh

had everyone on 24 hour tasks when the update came in last night and didn't see the swat van with Lou and Eddie so spent all my cash on the wax Museum. Gonna take me a few days to get the cash up now to get them two. I do hate when that happens.

Hey Corkie/mods can this thread be renamed something like "Simpsons Tapped out - add friends list" please :)

they keep spamming the other thread and dragging it off topic with their posts.

Only started recently so I could use the adds - OrlaIsMe is my username!

try this thread instead :)

i too spent my money before the swat van came along! *facepalm* at least we got a good length between the last update and this so i could buy some more land! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 31,889 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

I missed the swatvan too but only because I read it as 22,500 and not 225,000

Anyone find U or S yet? I havent seen either. Was planning a little sign :(

2013-08-16%2013.19.32.png

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭PinkFly

Is the swat van the only item that has tasks associated withtasks for this level?? Does the museum or sun thingy start anything or are they just for money?

PinkFly wrote: »
    Is the swat van the only item that has tasks associated withtasks for this level?? Does the museum or sun thingy start anything or are they just for money?

The Sunsphere takes 3 days to build so I doubt you'll get an answer from experience here. Snake said he was planning a robbery for the museum but it only led to the swat van thus far for me.

hoodwinked wrote: »
    Hey Corkie/mods can this thread be renamed something like "Simpsons Tapped out - add friends list" please :)

I don't know who the mod for the games board is. But I guess even if it was changed people would still post in the other thread.

Collecting Tickets in friends Krustyland

When EA get a round to fixing the handshake and the benefit to friends of clicking in KL. I produced this list of what attractions earn the most.

KLticketguide.png

The information for it was taken from this page on spanser site.

Regards
    John

• Registered Users Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

I've gotten as far as the climbing wall task and I think I sent somebody on a krustyland task before I kicked off the level 33 one because I wasn't prompted after that.

Annie Pye's tasks are great so far. His 12 hour and 60 minute ones both involve the helicopter and they're really great to watch. Haven't any buildings finished yet. So I'll have to wait and see if there's any tasks related.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,307 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Annie Pye's tasks are great so far. His 12 hour and 60 minute ones both involve the helicopter and they're really great to watch. Haven't any buildings finished yet. So I'll have to wait and see if there's any tasks related.
    You'd hardly sit there and watch for 12 hours?!?

:p

• Registered Users Posts: 31,889 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

I built a climbing wall but don't think I got any tasks. Does that come after you buy the swat van?

Mars Bar wrote: »
    I built a climbing wall but don't think I got any tasks. Does that come after you buy the swat van?

Make Eddie Train for Action: 12h ($420, 100XP) is a task in Bad Cops Pt. 3.
    Which happens after you get the swat van. Not visible task!

level33-arnie-eddie-update-walkthrough -tstoforum

corkie wrote: »
    Make Eddie Train for Action: 12h ($420, 100XP) is a task in Bad Cops Pt. 3.
    Which happens after you get the swat van. Not visible task!

level33-arnie-eddie-update-walkthrough -tstoforum

There's actually a 1 hour task involving Lou and the climbing wall. And yeah you need th Swat Van. I've been making really big amounts of money lately and was saving for the aspirational items. But it took a big hit with the latest update. Still I had moe than enough to buy everything right away

And yeah corkie I live a very uneventful life, hence why I spend so much time playing Tapped Out :P

There's actually a 1 hour task involving Lou and the climbing wall.

According to the Guide and my memory it was a 12 hour task on the training wall.
    And yeah corkie I live a very uneventful life, hence why I spend so much time playing Tapped Out :P

Join the club of TSTOaddicts.com

Progress

Around this time last night, my goal was to get 8000 tickets for the viking boat ride.

Got the 8000 tickets in 24 hours and just started the build of the viking boat ride (16000 tickets 24hr build).

Next build is the Krustyland Hotel: Cost: 20000 Tickets.

But my next goal is to bring my K-O-M up to 4 stars as my nausea should be at 4 after the build of the boat. I am currently on 3 stars for each of them.

Regards
    John

• Registered Users Posts: 13,133 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

There's one Misson I've gotten on the sunsphere after that far as can see does nothing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭PinkFly

Whoop just got Mount Krustmore in a Laffy meal... :)

corkie wrote: »
    According to the Guide and my memory it was a 12 hour task on the training wall.

Your actually right. I had already sent Lou on his task. And when I came back to the game it prompted me to send Lou on his 12 hour task as part of the storyline. He was already almost finished hence why it only took me 1 hour.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭djkeogh

decided to try my luck on the 99/1 shot in the races to overcome my money issues quickly and it romped home for me. Thats saved me a couple of days of saving money to get the swat van so we're progressing nicely again.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭gubbie

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    Anyone find U or S yet? I havent seen either. Was planning a little sign :(

2013-08-16%2013.19.32.png

I don't think there is one.

There has been new posts on tstotips that seems to have been written by a 14 year old in a forum. Lol, im, just drags it down

It is shocking

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,629 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

So there I was only a few $$$ away from getting the cheese tower ( I already have the magnifying glass and escalator to nowhere) and then the latest mission cleaned me out!

On the topic of Krustyland, I've still only 1 star. :( Any tips on what to buy to get it up? I have the attraction with the whale/shark can't remember what it's called

faceman wrote: »
    On the topic of Krustyland, I've still only 1 star. :( Any tips on what to buy to get it up? I have the attraction with the whale/shark can't remember what it's called

Do you mean the "Wet and Smokey Stunt Show"?

If so how many stars have you under nausea, try getting your other ratings to match that.

See TSTOtopix posts on the Krust-o-meter.

And a youtube clip on getting your grub rating up

I currently have 3 stars on my K-O-M, the viking boat ride which finishes building tonight should bring my nausea to 4 and I will be bring the rest up to 4 as well when i have the tickets.

For increasing grub you need to buy hotdog/popcorn stands etc.
    For kitch you need decorations trees, tents, benches etc.
    For Merch you need games of skill and stores selling stuff.

Regards
    John

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,629 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

Cheers corkie!

On a separate note. Brockman and Smithers scream....

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭PTO

Been trying to add people but keep getting the retry message.
    If anyone wants to add me I'm alanpender368

Ok now im freaked out/annoyed,

got squeaky voice teen in my mystery box, but i already have him, now i have him in my inventory too, and it won't place him! :mad:

i LIKE EMPTYING MY INVENTORY! :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭Vojera

That's weird, I thought you were meant to get 30 donuts instead of getting him twice.

Advertisement