Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Simpsons: Tapped Out

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,307 ✭✭✭✭endacl

hoodwinked wrote: »

i LIKE EMPTYING MY INVENTORY! :(
    You need to add more fibre to your inventory.

:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

ill try use him and ill take a pic when SVT1 finished up in 57 minutes! its sooo weird!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,015 ✭✭✭Wossack

yea I got two lemon trees, but can only place one.. thought was supposed to get doughnuts for stuff like that :/

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭corkie

hoodwinked wrote: »
    got squeaky voice teen in my mystery box, but i already have him, now i have him in my inventory too, and it won't place him! :mad:(

Unfortunately your stuck with him! It's a know bug when he is occupied in KL. If possible you shouldn't open the mystery box in KL. Because you could get a second lemon tree as well. Look like they didn't fix it with the latest update.

Progress

Got my four stars on the K-O-M, it took must of my earnings in tickets to day, have about 2000 left. I also bought a laffy meal and won 1250. Viking Boat finished building.

Here is a link to some guides and youtube videos on the Krust-O-Meter

Screenshot_2013-08-17-22-25-58.png

Regards,
    John

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    Anyone find U or S yet? I havent seen either. Was planning a little sign :(

The only letters available are K,L,R,T,Y.

See TS Tapped OUT game files.

• Advertisement

Screenshot_2013-08-19-00-00-50.png

Finally got there 5 stars on the K-O-M. I have 13 tents, good bit of fencing, some trees, numerous benches and some flowers in my KL. I look forward to selling some of the tents off when I buy more land and do some nicer decoration. Took a screenshot that showed the bus stop. Next up more land and the hotel.

Click here for a link to some guide's and youtube video's on the Krust-O-Meter

Regards
    John

• Registered Users Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

I've still only got 2 stars on my meter. I'm currently building the haunted house. On a good note thought, the sun sphere finally finished a while ago. I can get back to saving for the other aspirationals now :D

End of active players list.

Look's like the mods in their wisdom decided to merge the two threads.

I am not going to try and keep managing it now.

The list is available from here.

Just follow the thread for any new players you wish to add.

The thread served it's purpose to see who was active.

Regards
    John

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,405 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Sorry but there was absolutely no need for two threads on the same game.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    Sorry but there was absolutely no need for two threads on the same game.

One was an add list. The other was about the actual gameplay. I dont see the issue with two threads for different things considering how active it is.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,405 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

The rules state that if a game is big enough it gets a megathread. Doesn't matter how big.

Actually that's an unwritten rule but it was decided ages ago so that the forum wouldn't get cluttered with multiple threads for the latest game that was big.

I suppose a Squidport thread would be out of the question.....

tongue.png

On a more serious note, is 3640 posts on thread before Mod intervention a Boards.ie record of some kind? If so, yay us!

:D

endacl wrote: »
    On a more serious note, is 3640 posts on thread before Mod intervention a Boards.ie record of some kind? If so, yay us!

Mods have interact with this thread before, someone post multiple pictures of horse's at one stage in the thread. Hit the report button and the posts where removed.

On the matter of the Other thread, it had died and there wasn't hardly any new names to be added to the list. So no great lost.

I don't know what we are going to do for the next social event, if we can't have two threads.

Regards
    John

corkie wrote: »
    Mods have interact with this thread before, someone post multiple pictures of horse's at one stage in the thread. Hit the report button and the posts where removed.

On the matter of the Other thread, it had died and there wasn't hardly any new names to be added to the list. So no great lost.

I don't know what we are going to do for the next social event, if we can't have two threads.

Regards
    John
    I'd say we're OK. Sure its only active players reading this one! It'll just get a bit busy following the thread of particular topics. This thread started because of a social event though, remember?

You've been putting a load of work into this by the way, and the other one of course. Thanks for that John. We don't say it, but we do appreciate it. I've gotten a load of information here that I didn't have to go looking for myself.

;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Superbus

My origin name is notkevinedward, been playing this game long enough that I should have more than 4 friends. Added some from that list of Corkie's but I'm not sure what the etiquette here is. Given my town miraculously reappeared having been inaccessible for 3 months, I may as well make the most of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,015 ✭✭✭Wossack

sure add everyone - if their name's posted here, they're fair game :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭Vojera

I'm noticing my money definitely isn't going up as quick now that I'm sending people to Krustyland. Tough choice!

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭TFK

Vojera wrote: »
    I'm noticing my money definitely isn't going up as quick now that I'm sending people to Krustyland. Tough choice!

I am doing Lou and Eddie quests at the moment so have to keep remembering to let wiggam out of krustyland to prompt.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

TFK wrote: »
    I am doing Lou and Eddie quests at the moment so have to keep remembering to let wiggam out of krustyland to prompt.

That would explain it alright. Been wondering why nothing else had prompted :pac:

TFK wrote: »

I am also on that quest line. "Springfield Confidential Pt. 1", Tony Get Ride of a Problem: 12h is completing overnight. Legs and Louie completed there 8 hour tasks earlier.

Not looking forward to Crackdown Pt. 2 where we have to send 20 characters to serve time (24 hours). Means taking some from KL to complete the task.

See here (tstoforum.com) for the full quest line.

Regards
    John

• Advertisement

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    That would explain it alright. Been wondering why nothing else had prompted :pac:
    Me too...

doh-homer-simpson-doh.jpg

corkie wrote: »
    I am also on that quest line. "Springfield Confidential Pt. 1", Tony Get Ride of a Problem: 12h is completing overnight. Legs and Louie completed there 8 hour tasks earlier.

Not looking forward to Crackdown Pt. 2 where we have to send 20 characters to serve time (24 hours). Means taking some from KL to complete the task.

See here (tstoforum.com) for the full quest line.

Regards
    John

I am on Usual Suspects 5 which will be finished in the morning.

Those upcoming 24 hour tasks will seriously slow down ticket collection in krustyland. Hmmm.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭djkeogh

can't help but think I'll never bother with Krustyland once I've built everything I can int it to be honest. Same with Squidport. There was this irrational need to get it done and now that it is done it's just Meh. This game has long enough load times without having to go out to Krustyland and back for more loading.

Just started building the Haunted Condo by the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭thegreatiam

+1, havent even bothered with squid port yet. just building tiles each day for when I get around to it.

There is a small update in the app store for android. No clue what it did yet.

Hopefully it will fix the random crashing.

It's been discussed on the EA forums here.

Regards
    John

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭Vojera

I've my 20 people serving time now. I was actually surprised how many characters were left over!

Vojera wrote: »
    I've my 20 people serving time now. I was actually surprised how many characters were left over!

I just sent 27 adult characters to serve time.

Lenny, Carl and the kids are in Krustyland.

Anybody else was also sent on their own 24 Hr task.

I got the prompt earlier today while playing on my phone, but wait till now to send them so I could see the dialogue properly on my tablet.

My hotel is building and has 18.5 hours left in build time.

Started the build of my 50th spuidport tile.

Regards
    John

Just sent my 20 people to serve time, I am thinking though I should have waited until I had enough tickets for my haunted house as I am just 1500 short. Only some of the kids and squeaky there now so have sent all but Lisa on 12 hour tasks.

Everyone else is on 24 hour tasks.

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭badgerhowlin

My Wife is due in 90 days so I have started the count down clock by planting corn at cletus's farm :D

• Advertisement

Screenshot_2013-08-23-21-57-42.png

Just sent 8 kids to serve time along with Fat Tony and Snake.

7 extra people along with Eddie and Lou are staying in the KL hotel.

Homer is riding Mt Krustmore and Cletus is running the ring toss stall.

Everybody else is on 24 hour tasks.

Any body else want to play the spot the "S.U.B.S."?

Regards
    John

Advertisement